April 2011 Moms
Options

I have to AW Jared (NBR)

Jared nailed this guitar solo in concert last weekend, and I was SO stoked. The video quality's not the greatest (as in, those guys won't sit down!), but the audio's fine:

https://youtu.be/zZV6PeuGb3s

Some background:

Sometime around January of 2010, after not seeing Jared for about sixteen years, I saw a video of him playing guitar and told my friend Lisa, "Omg. I think I just scheduled my maternity leave." Yup. This is what it took for me to have a baby.

Hope you ladies are having a great weekend!

Hugs, S

MacAndCheese
Mac and cheese lover!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I have to AW Jared (NBR)

• Options
    Sounds great!  Yeah, I told my BFF when I was twelve that I was going to marry DH.  I was right, but he didn't really even know me then! :)

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • Options

imagewatermelon mom:
    Sounds great!  Yeah, I told my BFF when I was twelve that I was going to marry DH.  I was right, but he didn't really even know me then! :)

Awww... So sweet! Jared and I officially met when I was in 10th grade, and he was in 8th grade, and we were assigned by our instrumental and vocal music teachers as songwriting partners to compose an anti-drug musical. (With grant money from "Just Say No" way back then.) I took him to homecoming when I was a junior and he was a freshman and totally caught crap for it from my friends. LOL.

I can't believe all we went through in the sixteen years we were apart after high school, but it's crazy how "together" we are now. We even have a recording studio at home and are entering some songs in the International Songwriters Competition this month. Life's an adventure!

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I love all your stories about getting back with Jared after all these years. So cute!

Hope all is great!!!

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

• Options
    I love your stories about how you and Jared have come along since HS.  Good luck on the song writing competitions.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"