New to The Bump
Options

Sudden Realization

So, I'm Ashley and I'm new to the bump but have used the knot in the past. Anyways, I hope it's okay if I ask this question on here and if it's not someone just tell me and I'll do something about it...

I'm supposed to get my period between the 7th and 10th of the month. It's always been consistent and I've come to expect it then.. Well this month it didn't come. I didn't think anything of it when it didn't come because I've been getting cramps like I normally would when I get my period. Well, it's now the 21st and I'm still getting the cramps and the tender breast and usual PMS stuff but no period. My fiancee is bring me home a pregnancy test tonight when he gets off work but until then I'm just stuck waiting.

I guess what I'm really asking is has anyone else experienced something like this? And if so, what were the results of your experience? I really need some advice here, and so I figured you all would be the best to ask.

Re: Sudden Realization

• Options

What you're really asking is if you're pregnant or not. The test will tell you. Then we can talk.

GL

• Options
    Those are both PMS and early pregnancy signs, so there's no way to know if you're pregnant or not without taking a test.  You could have ovulated later as well.  I would check out fertilityfriend.com, by clicking on my horse link, it will help you keep better track of your cycles and it's free!

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for that! I'll check it out. The test results were inconclusive so we're trying to wait and see if I get it or not. So far nothing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"