Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Is anyone expecting twins (or know someone who is)?

Hey ladies... I am looking for twins for a newborn session to build my portfolio, and am offering the session for free.

Please let me know if you or anyone you know in the area is expecting multiples!

Thanks a lot.

www.egmphotography.com info@egmphotography.com

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is anyone expecting twins (or know someone who is)?

• Options
    The masseuse at Laguna Pointe Day Spa in Mechanicsburg is...and I know she's at least 8 mos along. You could just call and say one of her clients thought she might be interested. I don't even know her name...my DH went a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    My twins are obviously a little older, but if you need anything like that, let me know!  I don't know anyone pg with twins right now, but I would recommend checking either with KMOM (Keystone Mothers of Multiples) or reaching out to the "Harrisburg Hospital north 8 Gang" group on Facebook.  That covers a lot of moms with high risk pregnancies in the area, and multiples are often around over there.  If you're unable to message the whole group, let me know and I'd be happy to do it for you!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EMTXEMTX member

Thanks, ladies!

OMGTwins - your two are absolutely adorable!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks!  Your guy is cute, too!!  Love the tie.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    One of the second grade teachers in my building is expecting twins in January. I just shared your information with her.
  • Options

Hi ladies - this is EMTX. It's not letting me sign in with that screen name (?) but I wanted to update that I have found someone who lives nearby who will be getting the free twins session.

Thanks a lot for your help!

ETA: laughing at my just-married, living-in-Texas siggy, with dog featured prominently. Haha! 

Not in TX any more! - Central PA
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"