South Carolina Babies
Options

What is your baby going to be for Halloween?

We just bought AnnaRyan's Halloween Costume yesterday! She is going to be our sweet little Ladybug! Early? I know...but, if we didn't buy it yesterday...then, they may sale out of her size! What are all of you mommies going to dress your baby's as this year?

Re: What is your baby going to be for Halloween?

• Options
    I think we are going to dress Jax up as a spider. It will match his treat bag from last year (even though he wasn't here yet). I love ladybugs and I am sure she will be adorable!
  • Options
    No clue yet! I am very excited and shopping around already though. Mason is supposed to arrive around Oct. 10th and I want to go ahead and get his costume out of the way but there are so many cute options out there! Any suggestions or places to look that don't charge an arm and a leg for a newborn's outfit?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Picked up a cute fairy costume from Party City...$5.00!
  • Options

We've started to look for costumes (catalogs primarily), but haven't decided on anything yet.  Where did you shop for your daughter's costume?  I'm not even sure where to start!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Hey Ladies :)

We went to Buy Buy Baby! That is my new FAVORITE store! They have everything! The lady bug costume is made by Carter's. So maybe check out the Carter's website. Good Luck! And enjoy your little pumpkins this Halloween! I know we surely will ;)

• Options
    Ahh...I saw that costume today.  Very cute.  I love that place as well.  I'm looking forward to the Carters store coming to Greenridge as well.  Can't wait!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"