Pre-School and Daycare

Classic pre-school problem :p

Harm had one day of pre-school last Thursday and than he was off Friday.  Now on Tuesday he has a full blown cold along and Callum is developing one.  It only took one day!  I think that is a record for us Stick out tongue
Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg

Re: Classic pre-school problem :p

• Same for us....Took us a whole 6 days between first day of school and fever, and now  1 1/2 week later, 2 out of 3 have had a fever, and they all have colds/coughs. ;)   I thought they built up their immunity last year. Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come this winter.

• imagelami22005:

Same for us....Took us a whole 6 days between first day of school and fever, and now  1 1/2 week later, 2 out of 3 have had a fever, and they all have colds/coughs. ;)   I thought they built up their immunity last year. Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come this winter.

I thought so too!!!  I hope this isn't an Omen.  

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • that sucks!!   We did one day at the Y last week and everyone ended up sick.  I'm really hoping that just jump-started everyone's immune system- since it's way too early for colds already!

• My DD has been in daycare since she was 3.5 months old - yep, got a cold last week; at least she/we dodged the diarhhea bug that went through her class!

I was just thinking about scheduling her flu shot for next month!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I wish you could hear my raspy cough and hoarse voice.

We ALL got slammed.

AND..... the kids are in the exact same school they've been in all summer.

But their older siblings all started back to school, shared the germs with their younger siblings and voila.... a school full of new germs even though our fall semester doesn't start for 2 more weeks.

So I suspect we'll all get to feeling better and then the new influx of kids in 2 weeks will put us right back to where we are.

Fun times!

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Geez! I hope everyone feels better soon.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • My DD and DH are ok but I feel like I was hit by a bus.
  • Yep. We are on week three of preschool and he's has a cold since the first week and is home throwing up from the stomach virus today. He's been at this school for a year now but the preschool class has twice the number of kids (and germs).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"