Pre-School and Daycare
Options

how often does your PT girl pee?

We are in the final throes of PT and were accident free yesterday (even during nap!) but I think DD only peed like 4x yesterday - most of which was in the late afternoon/evening. 

I would expect her to pee every 2-3 hours minimun, but she went ~6 hours in the middle of the day. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: how often does your PT girl pee?

• Options
    Every child is different. Mine isn't a big drinker and is good at holding it, so 4-5x all day is pretty normal. Once within the first hour of waking up, 2-3 times throughout the day and usually before bed. She rarely gets up to pee overnight.
    Heather Margaret --- Feb '07 and Todd Eldon --- April '09
  • Options

My older DD (5) is like me and honestly could pee every hour most days.  She drinks a ton of water and we end up limiting her intake when we are places where going potty will be harder and she drinks less while in school.  On most days, I would guess she goes every 1-3 hours. 

My 3 year old has many days where I think she pees 4 times all day and is dry overnight.  She drinks a decent amount during the day but just has a huge bladder.  She also has days where she goes 2-3 times in an hour.  It all just depends but I would say her average is peeing every 2-3 hours and staying dry overnight.

Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD will often pee right when she gets up in the morning and then not again until mid-afternoon (like 3-4pm)! At first I worried, but I guess it's just normal for her... Then she'll pee maybe 3 more times before bed.
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"