Indiana Babies
Options

XP: Overwhelmed by your kind posts.

I am so overwhelmed by your kind posts. I have read every reply. For those of you that sent me PMs, I promise to get back to you, but it may take a couple days. It is a great feeling to be part of such an amazing group of women.

You all are too generous and a special thank you to Sweetdahlia for organizing a card collection.

Because baby B was born with a HB, it is considered a live birth, so we had to name him and went with Robert Paul. They encouraged us to also name baby A born without a HB and we chose Duane Alexander. We were waiting for the anatomy scan (supposed to be 8/24) and hadn't discussed names yet, so we decided to go with some family names from our late grandfathers.

When they did bloodwork, my white blood count was high so they said likely I had an infection, which presumably caused the preterm labor. Because my white blood count was high, I had to remain in L&D for 2 days. After I was released yesterday, we had to go to the funeral home to arrange transfer from FL to IN... we have never been in that room of a funeral home before and we have no desire to be there again anytime soon.

Again, thank you.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: XP: Overwhelmed by your kind posts.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"