Alaska Babies

Nice 2 Meet You Questions

Where in AK are you from?

Have you lived here your whole life?

How many kids?

When are you due?

Where are/did you delivering?

What do you love about being a mom/ soon to be mom?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nice 2 Meet You Questions

• Where in AK are you from? Chugiak

Have you lived here your whole life? Sorta of.. I lived in Cali too for 8 months

How many kids? Just one, Oliver born 3.2.11

When are you due?

Where are/did you delivering? Mat-Su Midwifery

What do you love about being a mom/ soon to be mom? Watching my LO grow and learn how to do different things.

• Where in AK are you from? north pole

Have you lived here your whole life? kinda,i went to school in the lower 48 for a few years,utah,colorado,virginia

How many kids? this will be my first human baby,i have 1 dog,4 ferrets,a fish &a snake

When are you due? november 25th 2011,thanksgiving yeahh

Where are/did you delivering? fairbanks memorial

What do you love about being a mom/ soon to be mom? that my lil family will be complete,my husband gets to have a son,i get to be a mom&i get to contribute to the child that i had growing&kicking inside me for 9 months.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Where in AK are you from? I live in Anchorage

Have you lived here your whole life?  No my then boyfriend, now husband and I moved here 7 years ago from Wisconsin.  We got married 3 years ago in Seward.

How many kids?  This will be our first, but we also have a three year old lovable choclate lab named Moose

When are you due? December 16th.

Where are/did you delivering?  Providence Medical Center, I am considered high risk, so this is the only place that will take me. 

What do you love about being a mom/ soon to be mom?  I am relishing in the opportunity to raise my son to be a good person, to carry on the traditions of my parents and grandparents.  Plus I'm so excited to have a son.  When we found out the baby was a boy, just made it that much more awesome!

• Where in AK are you from? FairbanksHave you lived here your whole life? I was born and raised here. Have tried leaving multiple times!!!How many kids?2 WE have a 6 year old daughter and just had our second daughter in MayWhen are you due?Where are/did you delivering?Fairbanks MemorialWhat do you love about being a mom/ soon to be mom? I love the uncondtional love you give and receive! Watching all the firsts and teaching them right from wrong! I think my absolute favorite is watching them become there own person! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This reply has been removed by a moderatorbecause it violates the Nest's TOS
    PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THE BOARDS
  • This reply has been removed by a moderatorbecause it violates the Nest's TOS
    PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THE BOARDS
  • Where in AK are you from? Fairbanks

Have you lived here your whole life? I've been here for ten years

How many kids? I have a two year old and am trying for another baby.

When are you due?

Where are/did you delivering? Fairbanks Memorial

What do you love about being a mom/ soon to be mom? I love having an incredible daughter who amazes and impresses me every day.  The love I feel for her is indescribable.

• Where in AK are you from? Anchorage

Have you lived here your whole life? Just the past 14 years

How many kids? This is our first :)

When are you due? November 13, 2011

Where are/did you delivering? Scheduled to deliver at AK Regional

What do you love about being a mom/ soon to be mom? Everything so far, I just can't wait for this little man to be here!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Where in AK are you from? Anchorage,WasillaHave you lived here your whole life? Damn near about 18 of my 28 yrs. I have lived in multiple states and always come back. How many kids? I have a daughter who will be 1 on Saturday and a 4 yr old step-son. We will be trying for our #2 summer 2012When were/ are you due?  August 26th 2010Where are/did you delivering? Alaska Native Medical CenterWhat do you love about being a mom/ soon to be mom? I love everything about being a mother, all the struggles and hardships make all the great times even sweeter. There is no better feeling than feeling your child moving inside of you. 
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Where in AK are you from? SewardHave you lived here your whole life? No, I moved to Alaska about 4 months ago.  I was born and raised in Illinois.  How many kids? This is our firstWhen were/ are you due?  April 16th, 2012Where are/did you delivering? Providence in AnchorageWhat do you love about being a mom/ soon to be mom? Knowing that my husband and I are bringing a child into the world that we can love unconditionally.  We are really excited :) 
  • Where in AK are you from? Anchorage Have you lived here your whole life? The first five I lived in Washington, two in Colorado and the other 23 here. How many kids? This is our first :) When are you due? May 19, 2012 Where are/did you delivering? We haven't decided yet. My PPO is Regional however I would like to have a midwife. What do you love about being a mom/ soon to be mom? We're only five weeks but we've been trying this last year after a loss. Right now it's the serenity- knowing my baby is growing moment by moment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"