Ohio Babies
Options

Bradley method classes

hmsnbl103hmsnbl103 member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
Hi ladies! :)  Does anyone know of any classes available in the central Ohio area for the Bradley birthing method?  My husband and I are interested in learning more but are having trouble finding any options.  Thanks so much!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bradley method classes

• Options

Try this link:  https://www.bradleybirth.com/Directory.aspx  I just googled Bradley Method childbirth classes Columbus Ohio and that is the link for teachers in Columbus.  A friend of mine chose to take those classes and she is in Columbus too so I will ask her and let you know where!  GL! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    She takes her classes from Ashley Oliver but if you just go to that website you will find a class that best suits your timeline!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We are using the Bradley method and are starting classes in Marysville this week (August 28th).  There are several instructors in the Columbus area and we picked Samara Oliphant becuase she offers weekend classes - my husband works late 3 days a week rotating so that prevented us from taking a class on the week nights because my husband would miss every other class and that seemed pointless given that its husband coached child birth.

Here is Samara's page:
    https://www.bradleybirth.com/TeacherSite.aspx?id=o136

I will be 25 weeks exactly at our first class.  I know it is recommended to take it starting at the very end of your second trimester or very beginning of your third.

~Catie I.~ Baby due December 11, 2011!
  • Options
    imageTwiMom:
    She takes her classes from Ashley Oliver but if you just go to that website you will find a class that best suits your timeline!

Ashley Oliver and Samara are both awesome!
    Ashley was my instructor and Samara my doula :)
    evelyn 4.2010 | will 1.2012 | baby BOY due 12.2014
    pregnant and/or breastfeeding since 2009.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"