Philadelphia Babies

Student Nurse Midwife, southeast PA area

My name is Jennifer Gadoua, and I'm a student nurse-midwife at Frontier Nursing University.  I'm currently in a Market Research course and am working to collect data to write a paper on midwifery knowledge, birth center knowledge, and birth experiences of women in the southeast portion of Pennsylvania.  If you are interested in helping me, I have a brief item for you to review on Google Docs about Midwifery and Birth Centers, followed by two links to the surveys on Survey Monkey.  (Survey Monkey only allows 10 questions per survey, that's why it's divided into two surveys.)

All results are anonymous and totally confidential.  If you would like to verify my identity, you can email me at [email protected]

The link for the Midwifery Information and the surveys are here at Google Docs:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/17oWEZdm3Pz9x61yGxgLIrqgaRlt8jLYcCnIiY1Qj2g8/edit?hl=en_US

I appreciate and thank you for any and all responses to the survey!  (I have 15 responses so far, and need at least 15 more.)

Re: Student Nurse Midwife, southeast PA area

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"