April 2011 Moms
Options

rolling over in crib help needed

DD just started rolling from her back to her tummy.  She doesn't like to be on her tummy for longer than 5 minutes.  She hasn't mastered rolling from her tummy to her back yet.  So what do I do when she does this in the night and starts crying?  Last night we put her in the RnP because it kept happening.  Tell me I'm not alone please!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: rolling over in crib help needed

• Options
    I've heard some people say putting them in a sleep sack works because it makes it harder for them to roll with the extra material. My DS can still roll with it, though, but it's worth a shot for you.
  • Options
    Your not the only one, but I don't know what to do about it either.  I just went in her room and flipped her over in the night when it happend.  It was like 2 times a night for 3 days then like once a night or every other night for like 4 more days and now it doesn't happen anymore.  When I wake up in the morning she is sound asleep on her tummy lol it just doesn't bother her anymore.  She likes to sleep on her side alot, so I would do little things like put a blanket or a stuffed animal next to her tummy so it would be harder to roll further. Im sure it will get better soon. Good Luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just flipped him back. It was a long few nights, but he has stopped now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"