South Jersey Babies
Options

New here...question regarding Garden State OBGYN

Hi Ladies!

I am new to this board.  My DH and I have a son that just turned 2 and we have tried to get pregnant again for about a year with no luck.  I finally made an appt to see the dr to find out what is going on.  My drs office is Garden State OBGYN.

My question is for those of you that have gone to Garden State OBGYN for fertility issues.  Can any of you give me an idea of what to expect at my first appt?  Also, do they often refer you to an RE or do they do procedures (such as IUI) in the office?

Thanks! Alison

Re: New here...question regarding Garden State OBGYN

• Options
    We are using Penn Fertility.  They have been amazing thoughout this infertility process.  We are actually using a gestational carrier to carry our babies after learning of my infertility issues (so our embryos).  I highly recommend them.  Good luck
    U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I go to Garden State!!  I love them!!!  My regular obgyn is Dr. Swift and I've been seeing a bunch of other docs since I found out I was pregnant.  I don't know how they are in regards to fertility, but I do know that everyone I have seen so far is easy to talk to and very informative and thorough.  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You will be very happy with GArden State...I never had fertility issue appointments but they are very professional. I never met a doc I didnt like there!
  • Options
    Hello, not exactly sure what they do but know a bunch of people that have gone there with fertility issues and have been able to get pregnant!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"