Rhode Island Babies
Options

cumberland home day care

hi, looking for home day care for my 2 month old son.  any recs?

Re: cumberland home day care

• Options

My name is Melissa and I am a 32-year-old woman offering in-home childcare for a warm and loving family. My childcare experience goes back 10 yrs. My journey as a nanny began in 2003, when I began working with a family with two young girls. Our days included arts & crafts, going for walks, trips to the playground, days at the beach and more. My responsibilities also included managing the household by doing light cleaning and shopping as needed. My journey ended with this family when the youngest child entered kindergarten in the Fall of 2007. From 2007 to 2009, I worked with two families for a short-term position. One family with an infant girl and another family with three children, ages infant to 5 yrs. Not long after, I transitioned to a secretarial role at a Mortgage Company, where I worked until I had my first child and became a stay-at-home mom. I am currently home with my 10-month-old son and am looking to take care of another child in my home. As a new mom, I know the importance of finding the perfect person to care for your child. I am seeking a position where I can provide a safe and warm environment for your children and mine as well. I want to enhance my child 's growth by having other children around him. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you if you feel I am a perfect fit for your family.

• Options
    Hey  Melissa, so sorry just saw your response and we are now all set.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"