September 2011 Moms
Options

GTKY: Where did you go to school

2»

Re: GTKY: Where did you go to school

• Options
    imagemyfirstdueinfeb:

imagekleu9:
    Where did you/ do you go to school? Marquette University What is your degree in? Double major in International Business and Marketing. Minor in Spanish. Do you use your degree in your job now? The business/marketing part yes, the international part not so much.

Yay!  A fellow Golden Eagle!  Smile

My DH is a MU grad too. Smile

TTC since 10/07
    11 medicated cycles
    including...
    4 IUIs*5 IVFs*1 FET
    2 chemical pregnancies*missed m/c @8w 9/09*missed (twin) m/c @8w 5/10
    Laparoscopic myomectomy 8/10

Chromosomal translocation of #2 now requires ICSI and PGD

IVF #4= success!!! G-man born 8/18/11

IVF #5 2/2013 = N born 10/10/13 at 35w3d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Where did you/ do you go to school? Williams College. Grad school at a medical school in NYC.

What is your degree in? Political science (American politics), MD

Do you use your degree in your job now? Yes. I'd even say I use my liberal arts degree because of critical thinking and writing skills (doing research this year, writing especially), and med school is definitely a prerequisite to doing a residency.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Where did you/ do you go to school? A very small liberal arts college in PA that I am sure no one has ever heard of

What is your degree in? B.A. in English, minor in Secondary Ed.  M.Ed with an English concentration

Do you use your degree in your job now? As a high school English teacher, I'd say yes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagear78:

BA in English from Macalester College

This! With creative writing concentration and math minor. 

MA in TESOL (which is like Applied Linguistics) CUNY Hunter College

I  use all of my education as an ESL prof at a community college. I even developed and teach a course called "ESL for Math" so guess I am really milking my education for all its worth.

• Options

Temple University, BA in Criminal Justice

I'm kind of using my degree now. I don't work in Criminal Justice, but I am a social worker for adults with physical disabilities. Many are low-income and have mental health or substance abuse issues.

I'd like to finish my MS in Higher Education that I started at Drexel University and get back into college recruiting or advising.

• Options
    imagechargermama:

Not sure if this has been done or not but I have pregnancy + already jacked up mommy brian so you will just have to forgive me!!

Where did you/ do you go to school? University of Texas, Austin, TX

What is your degree in? Bachelor of Science in Nutrition - became a registered dietitian

Do you use your degree in your job now? Not at all - I work as a financial advisor.

• Options

Radford University....Frederick Comm College....Towson University  = Undergrad Elem Ed

Johns Hopkins = Grad In Educational Leadership with certs in Administration/Supervision and Data Based Decision Making

• Options

Arkansas State Univ - BA Economics w/minor in Poly Sci

Penn State Univ - MBA

I do investor relations consulting so I sort of use it.

• Options
    imagechargermama:

Not sure if this has been done or not but I have pregnancy + already jacked up mommy brian so you will just have to forgive me!!

Where did you/ do you go to school?

San Diego State University

What is your degree in?

. Community Health Education

Do you use your degree in your job now?

sometimes. Corporate training and sales in healthcare IT
  • Options
    Where did you/ do you go to school?  Johnson and Wales University - Providence campus for my AAS and BS.  University of New Hampshire for my dietetic internship.What is your degree in?  AAS in Culinary Arts, BS in Culinary Nutrition, started a MS in Nutrition with my dietetic internship.Do you use your degree in your job now?  Yup, I am a registered dietitian.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"