Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Please pray for my friend having a C-Section right now.

My friends due date was today, July 31st and her water broke at 3:15 am!  SO crazy that it actually happened on the due date.  She has been in labor all day and I just heard at 11:30 PM that she was 8 cm dilated and the babys heartrate is in distress so they are doing an emergency c section!  I cant sleep till I know everything is ok.  Please pray!  Thank you!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Please pray for my friend having a C-Section right now.

• Options
    Heading her way now!
  • Options
    I know its several hours late, but I hope she did well and that she and her little snuggle bunny are okay.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the prayers. Everything turned out fine.  She gave birth to her DD last night.  The baby's heartrate dropped and then she had a bowel movement so they got her out quickly.  I am going to go to the hospital later today to meet the new little bundle of joy!  CANT WAIT!  I still cant believe she gave birth exactly on her due date.  That doesnt usually happen.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"