Cincinnati Babies
Options

If you flew with a 2-3yr old . .

did they sit in their car seat or in the airplane seat? Just wondering if a convertible car seat will fit on the plan seats. What did you do?
PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you flew with a 2-3yr old . .

• Options
    Ethan was 2 years, 2 months when we flew.  We used his convertible seat on the way down, and on the way home we gate checked his seat and he sat in the regular seat.  He did fine both ways :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    At 2.5 we had her just sit in the airplane seat and it worked out fine. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We flew last Xmas with Leah, who was 2.5 at the time. We brought her convertible carseat and it fit fine, even though the airline insisted it wouldn't and that we needed to gate-check it. I was ticked about that. But I proved them wrong and it fit just fine. She loved it and let us buckle her in and everything just as if she were in a regular car.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Lily was 2 when we flew with her for the first time. She just sat in the airplane seat and I rented a CARES harness for her from someone on eBay.
    ~Amanda
    Mom to Lily Gayle 4.25.06 Charlotte Kathleen 3.27.09 Samuel Thomas ~8.4.12~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have flewn several times with Griffin since he turned 2 and have never brought the carseat with us.  He has been absolutely fine just sitting in the airplane seat.
    Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"