Multiples

Molars: How long does this go on?

My boys are both getting molars. They're miserable. 

If your kids already have a set of molars, how long did they suffer? I'm just trying to get a sense of whether this is likely to impact us for days? Weeks? Months? (Please, don't say months.)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Molars: How long does this go on?

• Oh we are in the same boat...Sad
  • Riley's took at least a month from the time they were just breaking through until they were fully in.  She was a miserable cranky beast that entire time.  Nathan's took about the same amount of time to come in, but he only seemed to be in pain for the first week or so when they were breaking through the gums.

For both of them, all 4 molars broke through within a few days of each other, though DS's started coming in about a month after DD's started... right when she stopped being in pain of course.

• Loading the player...
  • Ugh...we're going on 2 weeks with DS's molars. 3 of 4 have cut through, but they're sloooooow, and seem so much more painful.
  • We are in Week 3.  I'm dying here.
    Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • DD1 had all four start coming in right at a year old and three popped through very quickly and painlessly. That last one took almost two months and she was miserable. We got a week or so of no teething and now we are on her top canines. Yuck!

My DD2 only has six teeth and was terrible at teething, so I am dreading when her molars start coming in.

• Crap. My boys just started theirs. Looks like we're in for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"