Cloth Diapering
Options

FS: NB AIOs (PIP heavy)

I have 18 Nana's Bottoms AIOs for sale in size newborn. They fit until DS was 10lbs, but we stopped using them because I just don't have the AIO love. EUC, all stains were sunned out.

The whole stash shot cut off 2 diapers on the end, so there are: 3 red, 1 neon green, 2 black, 2 brown, 1 orange, 2 sky blue, 2 dark blue, 3 blue, 2 white. Asking $6/each or $30/6, $2 shipping.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FS: NB AIOs (PIP heavy)

• Options
    I would be interested in some of them.  My computer is not cooperating with me today so pm is a little tricky do mind just emailing me allieedyer at gmail dot com
  • Options
    What is the inner and soaker fabric on these? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The inners are all microfleece and the soakers are sherpa.
  • Options

I've never tried this brand, so apologies for the questions: Did they stop fitting your son when he got to 10 pounds? Or are you saying you just stopped using them at 10 pounds, but they might have fit for longer?  

• Options
    They fit him now at 10 lbs but it is tight. He is also a super heavy wetter so I need something I can stuff. Her website says 9 lbs.
  • Options
    OK thanks. I was considering them for some possible future baby, but I should probably pass. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"