Cloth Diapering
Options

Newborn Stash DONE! PIP

All prepped, stuffed and ready for the kiddo.  6 infant prefolds, 12 preemie prefolds, 4 covers, and 12 assorted newborn sized pockets, AIOs, etc and 2 OS pockets.  Phew!

Re: Newborn Stash DONE! PIP

• Options
    I need to get started prepping mine.  I am just waiting for the dresser to get here this week so I have somewhere to put them when they are done.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So exciting!!! Smile
  • Options
    I know, I'm so excited!  I really just wanted this done so we could start from day 1.  Or, at least, day 1 home from the hospital.  Hard to believe there's going to be a baby in those dipes in just a few weeks!  
  • Options
    Aww yay for tiny fluff!
  • Options
    Congrats, mama! Happy babying, and good luck to the both of you! Oh, and nice stash! Smile
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options

imageNikki1007:
    I need to get started prepping mine.  I am just waiting for the dresser to get here this week so I have somewhere to put them when they are done.

This.

Your stash looks great! So colorful!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies!  Everyone on this board has been so helpful in getting me started in the right direction.  
  • Options

If I showed my stash... you would think I was insane. I don't know that I will need to buy anything for a loooong while. I found this whole CD shopping to be very addictive!

Now, if the kid would come along, I would have something to do with all these diapers!!!

• Options
    Love it!!
  • Options

Looks good!!

I need to get started on doing that!

BFP #1 - BFP #2 - Blog
    <3 and Luck to my BFPB StephK!!- Emma is here!!

• Options
    Looks great and so exciting!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

How exciting. I need to prep mine still, but I'm not sure I'm done buying just yet :)

Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"