Cloth Diapering
Options

B4 overnight rave!

I just got a B4 for overnight off of spots and tried it last night w/ a sbish wool cover.  I was amazed the outside of the B4 was still dry after nearly 12 hours.  I was super nervous as DD sleeps w us, I really did not want to wake up covered in pee.  It was a huge success. I just ordered 3 more for a night rotation.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: B4 overnight rave!

• Options

We also use B4 at night~ love them!  =)

• Options
    Oh I'm glad you posted this.  I just ordered one! I'm looking for a new night diaper!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    did you use any type of doubler? or just what came with the diaper?
  • Options
    I used all three inserts that came with the diaper and I put a hemp babies on the outside of the diaper.  The hemp babies insert was totally dry and so was the outside of the diaper.  I was amazed bc her night diaper is usually really wet w 1 microfiber and 2 hemp babies inside a pocket.
  • Options

imageValleybugt:
    I used all three inserts that came with the diaper and I put a hemp babies on the outside of the diaper.  The hemp babies insert was totally dry and so was the outside of the diaper.  I was amazed bc her night diaper is usually really wet w 1 microfiber and 2 hemp babies inside a pocket.

thanks!! I've wondered about using my hemp babies outside diapers with a wool cover. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"