3rd Trimester
Options

first pregnancy. help please?

scharge lately and sometimes my underwear is pretty damp. I don't think its due to a leaky bladder but I'm not sure. What could this mean? Is this normal? Think is my first child.

Re: first pregnancy. help please?

• Options
    Kind of hard to address half of a question lol but I think you're worried about a discharge? It's pretty constant throughout pregnancy. It's pretty much a constant wetness to prepare for birth, if I remember my doctor telling me correctly. Totally normal though. I would only worry if it gets to be an odd color like brown/red.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Increased discharge is absolute normal in all phases of pregnancy, especially the last trimester. Panty liners are yiur friend. Pick up the big box of 40.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

This is my first pregnancy, too- I'm 33 weeks along.  I have noticed increased discharge throughout the pregnancy.  In the last couple of weeks it's had a very unpleasant odor, too (sorry if TMI!).  My dr. said discharge is normal unless it is brown/red/pink.

• Options
    And this is why I learned about the term, "slug," its exactly what I feel like.  Especialy the last trimester as your body prepares for the big day.
  • Options

imagemelissawillr:
    And this is why I learned about the term, "slug," its exactly what I feel like.  Especialy the last trimester as your body prepares for the big day.

LOL @ this.

also, your son is too cute for words!

• Options

When i first became pregenant and i wonder this too. My mother told me its from the changes the baby put you through. You tend to sweat more dwn there while being reganant. Its also your body becoming pprepared for labor. No worries.

• Options
    or you could have an infection, i'd ask your doc to check things out at your next appt
  • Options
    Just be carefull to drink allot of water, Iv read that if its smelly thats a sign that you might be fighting or might have a UTI. Iv had the discharge also but its never been smelly and Iv been checking it to make sure because iv had UTIs before and dont want one now. So DRINK DRINK DRINK!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"