Pregnant after IF

Babies "R" Us or Buy Buy Baby registrants

When do you get your completion coupon?  Whenever you ask for it or after the EDD?

Thank you TTCAL and IF board. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Miscarried December of 2008, Ectopic Pregnancy November of 2009

IVF #1 = BFN | IVF #2 = BFP: 9dp5dt (399), 14dp5dt (2489)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6,7
Image and video hosting by TinyPicIn loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia

Re: Babies "R" Us or Buy Buy Baby registrants

• I'm registered at BBB - I think I got the completion coupon 2 or three weeks ago?  (I'm stuck at home and time is all running together...)

So, maybe 3-4 weeks before my EDD?

• At BBB they gave it to me in person when I asked.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm registered at Babies R Us, and even changed my due date to an earlier date so I could get my completion coupon sooner...but never got it. I asked in the store about it, and they said you can have them give you one right at the baby registry desk, BUT....it's in-store only. It didn't work for me, since the main items I still needed/wanted are online-only. I will just wait and get the completion coupon in the mail, or ask for it in the store when I want to get the rest of the little stuff off the registry!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SAIFW
  • i got mine a few days before my event, in the mail (BRU)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"