Washington Babies
Options

FFFC!

2»

Re: FFFC!

• Options
    imageiHeartHimMore:

imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    FB:  I like it.  I like that it's easier to post to especially from a phone.  I like that it moves faster.   I do wish you could see post subjects though.  It does have a different "vibe".  But I think somehow we should use both.  Because if the "test" for joining the FB page is being a regular bump poster, then there needs to be a bump to post to.   It's simple enough to turn off notifications on your phone too.  I turned them off completely for FB a long time ago.  I didn't need notifications that someone responded to a post or whatever.  I'd jsut check FB when I wanted to check FB.

Agreed.  Good point. 

I agree as well!! I don't like how the FB page automatically puts what was last responded to on top .. things get confusing and buried ..

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Dx: Hypothalamic Amennorhea (Unexplained) DS #1: IVF #1 - Born: 3/15/10 TTC #2: FET Cycle #1: BFP 11/4/12(HPT) - Beta #1: 61.8 Beta #2: 60 :( Beta #3: 14 Natural M/C FET Cycle #2: ET: 2/13/13, BFP 2/20/13 (HPT) - Beta #1:9dp5dt(2/22/13) - 93.1 - Beta #2:12dp5dt - 543
  • Options
    imagesuzie711:
    imageiHeartHimMore:

imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    FB:  I like it.  I like that it's easier to post to especially from a phone.  I like that it moves faster.   I do wish you could see post subjects though.  It does have a different "vibe".  But I think somehow we should use both.  Because if the "test" for joining the FB page is being a regular bump poster, then there needs to be a bump to post to.   It's simple enough to turn off notifications on your phone too.  I turned them off completely for FB a long time ago.  I didn't need notifications that someone responded to a post or whatever.  I'd jsut check FB when I wanted to check FB.

Agreed.  Good point. 

I agree as well!! I don't like how the FB page automatically puts what was last responded to on top .. things get confusing and buried ..

That doesn't bother me because that's how I have the bump page too.  :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"