Washington Babies
Options

How do you storage your kids' toys?

We have been using a big clear tub to keep Alivia's toys but now that she is getting the toys out herself its not safe.  She is falling in. :-(  I am looking into shelves like these two with tubs or fabric tubs.  What do you use?  Have you had a bad experience with anything?

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: How do you storage your kids' toys?

• Options

A friend of mine got one of these from Ikea (they also come smaller), she got acouple baskets and left some open for larger toys. 

I have one of the ones you mentioned and hate it.  You can't see what is in the canvas baskets, it is pretty cheap looking. I wish I would have checked out Ikea before hitting up Target.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    C's toys are organized depending on the toy. His little people animals and people, puzzle pieces, small block set, tools, and cars are all in small clear tubs with lids. Potato heads are in a basket, big toys are in a clear tub with no lid, stuffed animals are in a bucket tub. The baskets/clear tubs are kept on his book shelf in his room while others are on a wooden shelf in the livingroom. I utilized shelving that we already had and did tubs with lids because C would just empty basket after basket on the floor.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecmcmillan:

A friend of mine got one of these from Ikea (they also come smaller), she got acouple baskets and left some open for larger toys. 

I have one of the ones you mentioned and hate it.  You can't see what is in the canvas baskets, it is pretty cheap looking. I wish I would have checked out Ikea before hitting up Target.

I love that bookcase!  My mom has it and it's really nice looking.  You can also lay it on its side, rather than standing it straight up.

• Options
    imagecoribecca:
    imagecmcmillan:

I love that bookcase!  My mom has it and it's really nice looking.  You can also lay it on its side, rather than standing it straight up.

Me too! We have it in white in Anna's room and like it so much we got the smaller one in black for Max's room.

Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"