D.C. Area Babies
Options

Moving On

Today is DD's last day with DC, on Monday she starts summer camp at her new preschool.  Where did my little baby go?  I'm more apprehensive than I thought I would be about the change.  We stopped by earlier this week to meet her teacher and classmates and DD was painfully shy but she talked positively about it afterwords.  We've been reading pre-school books for weeks, so fingers crossed Monday goes smoothly.  I feel for her BF at daycare, they've been inseparable for a while.  She does know one little girl in her new class who also starts on Monday so that should help with the transition.  Fingers crossed.

PS  Since DS is still at the in-home daycare, I just bought a nice card and some flowers for DCP.  Should I have done more???      

Re: Moving On

• Options
    kastlekastle member

my fingers are crossed for both of you that the transition goes well.  i wish we had a pause button that we could press every now & again to stop the kids from growing up so fast!

i think a card & flowers are a nice gift.

• Options
    What a big day! I am sure she will do great on Monday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

good luck, kids are so much more resilient than we give them credit for. Can you set up a weekend playdate with her BFF? and I think that's a nice gift.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"