Northern California Babies
Options

AW, my DH

DH was a skinny stick when I met him from cycling all the time. he had gained a bunch of weight, like close to 40 pounds  at one point, he had lost a little bit recently, maybe7-8 pounds. Now he found out (after I nagged him to death to get it checked) that his cholesterol is high and was put on a medication for it. that was a kick in the pants, he has been cycling or jogging, and going to the gym three or four times a week. When I came back from NY I could really see a difference, he said he had to go down a notch on his belt. I am so so happy because I want him to be healthy and live a long long long time with me and Elena. I have heard of two 60 year old men having heart attacks lately, one died one didn't and it scared me to pieces. So I am just proud of him. I wish I was exercising that much but he is encouraging me, I just have had a lot going on recently. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW, my DH

• Options

Thats great! My dh has lost over 40lbs in the past year, now hes working on building his muscles, and getting hotter by the day. Its motivating me to get to the gym so i can be hot too!

• Options
    LOL, I know, it's nice when you feel like "oh well, he gained weight too, so it's ok" but now I feel like "if he's going to be all fit, I should be too!". 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"