Pregnant after 35
Options

Coming out. (Gulp)

Ok well I figure I've been lurking enough over here to share my news.  I'll be 10 weeks on Sunday.  I can't create a ticker yet since I can't bear to take it down again.  I'm a nervous wreak but really want to engage with this group again so here I am.  We saw the heartbeat at 6 weeks 4 days and everything measured fine.  We'll go in again next Tuesday for another check (If everything looks OK then maybe I'll post a ticker). I see YaraC and Dasies in my Garden jumping in so here I come.  Gulp.

Re: Coming out. (Gulp)

• Options

OMG!!! Hooray, hooray, hooray! We get to be pregnant together again.

Last time around, Redheadedgirl and I had the same due date and ended up having our babies the same day- almost 2 weeks late!

Congratulations. I was very hesitant about posting early on too. I was terrified of having undo everything again. You are nearing the safety zone though!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

OMG, yay!

Congratulations!  I love seeing familiar faces over here, even if I won't be here much longer (hopefully.)

Welcome back, and I know this one will be nice and sticky!  :) 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageYaraC:

I KNOW!  When you said last week or so "hope to see you over here soon" I wanted to say "I'm here, I'm here!"

• Options
    imageredheadedgirl:
    imageYaraC:

I KNOW!  When you said last week or so "hope to see you over here soon" I wanted to say "I'm here, I'm here!"

I should have guessed when you were lurking around here!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations and good luck!  I was afraid to create a ticker too until we got the results of our CVS back.  I hope everything goes well for you.  And your little girl is SO BEAUTIFUL!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome to the party!  And I just have to say, your daughter is gorgeous. 
    image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Welcome back!! We have a little boom of Bumpies who were on this board a couple of years ago. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy.

• Options

imageredheadedgirl:
    Ok well I figure I've been lurking enough over here to share my news.  I'll be 10 weeks on Sunday.  I can't create a ticker yet since I can't bear to take it down again.  I'm a nervous wreak but really want to engage with this group again so here I am.  We saw the heartbeat at 6 weeks 4 days and everything measured fine.  We'll go in again next Tuesday for another check (If everything looks OK then maybe I'll post a ticker). I see YaraC and Dasies in my Garden jumping in so here I come.  Gulp.

I didn't post a ticker till I was almost 6 months so don't worry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! I don't get to post often but I read a lot.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    congrats! 
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations and Welcome Back!!!  Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers/Users/udeozo/Desktop/MS30.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"