Georgia Babies
Options

So it looks like both boys are going to get tubes

Bryce had his ENT appt today and he's getting tubes. The ENT asked how Bailey was doing b/c he remembered Bailey had the speech delay. I told the ENT that Bailey's tubes were out and already had another ear infection. He told me several times to make an appt to see him and that he'll want to schedule another tube surgery for Bailey. He was adament that he does not hestitate to put tubes back in a child that has a dx speech delay so looks like both boys are getting tubes again.
BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: So it looks like both boys are going to get tubes

• Options
    kepkep member
    I am sorry they have to have tubes--but I hope after these next surgeries everything is A-OK.
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Options
    Sorry that sucks.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better, Gavin's second round of tubes was even easier than the first.  And so far so good- he hasn't had any ear infections or any ear issues since then.  Now sore throats are becoming our new problem!

• Options

imageslwprincess:
    If it makes you feel any better, Gavin's second round of tubes was even easier than the first.  And so far so good- he hasn't had any ear infections or any ear issues since then.  Now sore throats are becoming our new problem!

Us too!! Bailey gets congested and his throat is flaming red/hurting. I'm actually kindof glad the ENT is being proactived with this. I do not want him to start falling behind on his speech again. He's trying so hard to talk now.

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ugh-sorry you have to go through this but hopefully it helps both boys.
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh, I'm sorry they both need tubes but I know it will help both of them.  Hang in there!
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • Options
    I'm sorry they need the tubes, but I hope it will help them. Good luck.
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • Options
    KerrinKerrin member
    Well that stinks.  But at least you are on top of the situation and getting it corrected early. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"