Military Families
Options

Any Fort Rucker ladies?

Does anyone have any used baby items they'd be willing to sell?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Any Fort Rucker ladies?

• Options
    Check out the thrift shop on post, its hit and miss but typically you can find something. Also there is a meetup.com group there that you might try.
    Our Blog TTC since 10/2004 Follistim+Ovidril+Metformin=BFP on 12/8/08 2 heartbeats-12/30/08 Betas- 10DPO-104 12DPO-274 Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Not at the moment, but I will have some stuff to sell in about 4-6 months.

Have you checked Craigslist? There's a ton of stuff on there (I check it daily) both in the Rucker/Enterprise area and also in Dothan.

Oh, and I've heard awesome things about the Wiregrass Kids Market -- giant consignment sale in Dothan that's held twice a year. The next one is coming up in September -- I'm just bummed that it starts the day after my due date!

https://www.wiregrasskidsmarket.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks!  I haven't checked the thrift shop since they moved it.  That Sept consignment sounds cool!  I'll def check that out!  If you don't mind me asking Mereou12 who is your dr? I chose a dr but I'm still unsure :/ I'm totally paranoid this time around!  I had a great dr in Az that delivered my first 2 and its hard trusting somebody new to slice and dice you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"