Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Holy AF.......

.... Well my 1st AF has FINALLY arrived-  and just 3w (exactly) post d&c.  And oh boy is she here with a vengeance :(

I am very happy that she is here means 1 month closer to the TTC part, but man oh man I sure did not miss the cramps... and they are vicious today.  Hoping that my cycles are as regular as they were before everything. 

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary   tickers
"The truth IS that the days will be filled with an unending ache and the nights will feel one million sad years long for a while. Healing is attained only after the slow necessary progression through the stages of grief and mourning."
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Holy AF.......

• Options

all i can say is that i was going to make a post about AF too--if my body follows the same rhythms as after the last d & e, AF should be here tomorrow.  right now I am in the midst of the worse pms i have ever had, on top of major bloating, and my uterus feels like it is being massaged like pizza dough.  this is definitely not a fun experience!!

Hope your cycles stay regular too! 

image Robbie's Blog
    DD #1 born 10/21/03

DD #2 born 2/8/06

DS no hb 11/17/10 at 21w1d, d&e 11/24,demise due to fetal hydrops, from congestive heart failure, probably caused by structural malformation

Our Rango....BFP 2/6/11...hb on 2/23...perfectly healthy, but no hb on 6/9/11 d & e 6/15/2011
    Rango's Blog
  • Options
    I feel your pain! My first post-d&C AF was HORRIBLE!!!! Ibuprofen, heating pad, and super-max pads and tampons will be your best friend. Good luck, and hope she leaves soon. She stuck around 7 days for me! B*tch.
    Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

*ticker warning*

Lucky! I am almost 6 weeks post D&C and still no AF. Send some dust my way!!

First BFP April 2011, EDD 01/11/11, MMC June 20, 2011 D&C June 20, 2011 Second BFP September 23, 20011 CP diagnosed September 26, 2011 PAL/PGAL welcome
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I'm happy for you that she arrived and TTC is getting closer!  I hope this is the last AF you have in a long time! (Unless you're TTA for one more month, then I wish you one more quick and painless AF).
    Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • Options
    imageannabell687:

*ticker warning*

Lucky! I am almost 6 weeks post D&C and still no AF. Send some dust my way!!

I actually mis-calculated.... she arrived 5w post d&c..... I would love to just send my AF to you!!  Try not to stress too much.  I actually spotted last week and then had to wait an entire week for her to finally make her appearance.  Totally had me all freaked out!!  GL to you I am sure she will arrive for you any day.
    "The truth IS that the days will be filled with an unending ache and the nights will feel one million sad years long for a while. Healing is attained only after the slow necessary progression through the stages of grief and mourning."
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageHBaylies:
    I'm happy for you that she arrived and TTC is getting closer!  I hope this is the last AF you have in a long time! (Unless you're TTA for one more month, then I wish you one more quick and painless AF).

Hmmm.... I haven't decided if I want to wait another month (my Dr said 2 months) or if want to call her and get her opinion on trying sooner.  I will talk w. DH and see how he feels and then go from there. 

• Options
    imagefireflies0306:

all i can say is that i was going to make a post about AF too--if my body follows the same rhythms as after the last d & e, AF should be here tomorrow.  right now I am in the midst of the worse pms i have ever had, on top of major bloating, and my uterus feels like it is being massaged like pizza dough.  this is definitely not a fun experience!!

Hope your cycles stay regular too! 

I am pretty much on track.... my last AF before my BFP was on March 29th!!  So looking good so far... lets just hope my cycles stay the same so that charting won't be difficult come TTC time :))))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"