Infertility Veterans
Options

We haven't discussed true blood yet! :)=

hello cuties :)

i have been lax in my vampire TV duties.

ok, Eric is starting to grow on my but i still hate his hair.  Seriously, if we don't get the shower scene i will be pissed.

also, i am so over the witch being possessed thing and i just want pam's face fixed already and way to go pam for telling Bill where Eric is

and what is up with jason dreaming about hoyt and jessica

and scary baby is annoying too

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: We haven't discussed true blood yet! :)=

• Options

No worries, I was going to post something in a little bit if I didn't see anything.  Thanks for posting!!!!

I was pretty surprised that Tommy killed his parents, but glad they are gone...they were annoying me.

Yeah, what was up with Jason's dream???  

Even Dh is over the whole scary baby story line.

I am guessing Debbie is going to get mixed in with the local pack and break Alcides heart again.

And thanks Pam for telling Bill where Eric was!  Hope she can get her faced fixed soon!

TTC #1 Since 11/08 - Dx: MFI & PCOS
    7 IUIs = All BFNs
    2011: March IVF #1.2 = e/p @ 6w: May IVF #2 = BFN: July sFET #1 = BFN

2012: Jan We're Certified FC/A Parents
    May IVF #3 = c/p
    June-Nov Foster Mommy to M (Toddler)
    July FET #2 = BFN
    Aug FET #3 = BFN
    Sept-Nov Foster Mommy to Baby Bella (Newborn)
    Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
    Dec FET #4 = BFN

2013: Feb FET #5 = m/c @ 6.5w
    May-July Foster Mom to H (8 yr old girl)
    June/July/Aug IVF #4 = Freeze All
    July = Unofficially Adopting T (10 yr old boy)
    Sept FET #6 = TBD
    **PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
  • Options
    imageBella2u07:

I was pretty surprised that Tommy killed his parents, but glad they are gone...they were annoying me.

i was surprised but am glad they are gone, although in the books they weren't all shifters just the mom and sam and this is one change i hate!

I am guessing Debbie is going to get mixed in with the local pack and break Alcides heart again.

of course, we need debbie to go bad :)

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetheworms:
    imageBella2u07:

i was surprised but am glad they are gone, although in the books they weren't all shifters just the mom and sam and this is one change i hate!

Was the dad even a shifter?  I don't remember him changing in the show...then again I might have missed it.

TTC #1 Since 11/08 - Dx: MFI & PCOS
    7 IUIs = All BFNs
    2011: March IVF #1.2 = e/p @ 6w: May IVF #2 = BFN: July sFET #1 = BFN

2012: Jan We're Certified FC/A Parents
    May IVF #3 = c/p
    June-Nov Foster Mommy to M (Toddler)
    July FET #2 = BFN
    Aug FET #3 = BFN
    Sept-Nov Foster Mommy to Baby Bella (Newborn)
    Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
    Dec FET #4 = BFN

2013: Feb FET #5 = m/c @ 6.5w
    May-July Foster Mom to H (8 yr old girl)
    June/July/Aug IVF #4 = Freeze All
    July = Unofficially Adopting T (10 yr old boy)
    Sept FET #6 = TBD
    **PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
  • Options
    imageBella2u07:
    imagetheworms:
    imageBella2u07:

Was the dad even a shifter?  I don't remember him changing in the show...then again I might have missed it.

maybe not, hmmm

in the books, sam's mom is remarried and he has step-father, is tv dad his dad or just tommy's?  he has other siblings who we never meet but he talks about sometimes

the rules of shifters, according to book is that only the first born child of shifter parents is a shifter, any other offspring is reg

• Options
    imagetheworms:

ok, Eric is starting to grow on my but i still hate his hair.  Seriously, if we don't get the shower scene i will be pissed.  I just read this as Eric is growing on your butt.

also, i am so over the witch being possessed thing and i just want pam's face fixed already and way to go pam for telling Bill where Eric is

and what is up with jason dreaming about hoyt and jessica- I thought about this and I believe it because Jason had Jessica's blood so it is the same as when Sookie was having sex dreams about Eric.

and scary baby is annoying too- I can't stand this story line.

Daycare is SO exhausting!
    Blog
  • Options
    imageBella2u07:
    imagetheworms:
    imageBella2u07:

On the show the Dad is not a shifter, just the mom and two boys. 

And worms I respectfully disagree about Eric's hair. I love it. But I love everything about Eric.

I understand Jason having dreams about Jessica (he drank her blood and that usually results in sex dreams about the vampire), but Hoyt being in there is weird. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm actually really excited Pam told Bill where Eric was. Bill is going to go over there and get a surprise! :) Next episode should be really good. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagetheworms:

ok, Eric is starting to grow on my but i still hate his hair.  Seriously, if we don't get the shower scene i will be pissed. I've read from the TB creator that the shower scene will be "different"...::insert eye roll::

also, i am so over the witch being possessed thing and i just want pam's face fixed already and way to go pam for telling Bill where Eric is I am not sure that I like that she told Bill.  The TV Bill might be up to no good as far as Eric is concerned.

and what is up with jason dreaming about hoyt and jessica I agree with others below, once you have v-blood you are connected.  I hear it will be getting quite intersting between Jason, Jessica, and Hoyt...

and scary baby is annoying too

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • Options
    imageBella2u07:

I agree here - I think the writing is on the wall.  And let's face it, Debbie is much better when she is on V and angry!!  And while I'm Team Eric, I do like the idea of Sookie and Alcide - although I hear they might be introducing Quinn next season...sorry for the rambling.

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • Options

Ok, I'm really sick of the evil baby story line.. and the writing on the wall is just plain stupid. But I did laugh out loud at Lettie May as the preacher's wife singing their silly song!!

I'm glad Ma and Pa Mickens are GONE!  Good riddence, move on!

I can't wait for Debbie to turn bad!!!  She HAS to!!!  And I want more half naked Alcide!!  

I love Eric, but I've always wanted Sookie to be with Alicide!  She can have a little werewolf baby with him!  And yes, I know I'm corny! 

I LOVED Bill's face when Pam told him where Eric was.. HA!  Take that Bill! 

I thought Jason's dream was hilarious!  Since you have the sexy dreams when you take the vampire's blood, I like to think that Hoyt being in the dream was Jason's inner conscience saying that he knows he's wrong to be dreaming of his best friend's girl.  But then again, Jason isn't known for being that smart! 

And really, can Tara just go back to New Orleans? 

Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    2/06 - surprise pregnancy - twins
    3/06 - m/c 1st baby at 6 weeks 
    5/06 -2nd baby had no heartbeat at 14 wks.
    D&E - Bled out. Blood transfusions. Week in ICU - Cheated Death!
    Diagnosis: Blood clotting and bleeding disorder, immune issues, & cervical stenosis
    5/10 - 1st IVF cycle - BFN
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    1/11 - IVF with PGD - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    6/11 New RE - fingers crossed!
    9/11 - IVF - 4 transferred
    10/13 - BFP!!
    It's a boy! Clint Michael, Due in June!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I hate the evil baby story too. If they bring in a ghost Rene I will be very annoyed. Jason seeing Hoyt in his sex dream was weird. And good riddance to the Pickins or whatever their name was. They were horrible. But during the killing scene I didn't understand why Tommy didn't turn into a gator or lion or something to just kill the dad. So when he turned into gator later in the van I laughed out loud. And I agree that Tara should just leave. I understand her frustration with Sookie but she never listens to anyone. Let Sookie explain!!! Oh and I love love love the Brujo story. Can't wait to see if lafayettes boyfriend is a descendant of the Spanish witch from the 1600s!!!
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"