Texas Babies

Good RE in the area?

I live in Port Aransas and am looking into the possibility of finding an RE in San Antonio and doing all my monitoring through my OB in Corpus.  Does anyone have suggestions on a good RE or have bad reviews for ones that I should avoid?

Thanks!

Re: Good RE in the area?

• I saw Dr. Joseph Garza.  He is with the Institute for Women's Health out in the Stone Oak area.  I LOVED him!  His nursing staff was....ok, but both my husband and I were both very impressed with him.  I was with him for 2 years, and he is just the most down to earth, and personable doctor I have ever met.  I hope your journey is short!  GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We went with Dr. Martin and Dr. Neal at the Fertility Center of San Antonio.  By FAR the best in town...highly recommend!!

Avoid...Dr Arredondo at RMA of San Antonio.

• Loading the player...
  • imageOur day will come:

We went with Dr. Martin and Dr. Neal at the Fertility Center of San Antonio.  By FAR the best in town...highly recommend!!

I completely agree with this.  My husband and I were always pleased with both doctors and all the nurses we encountered at the Fertility Center.  They answered all our questions without making us feel like idiots or worry-worts, and were very understanding of our situation. 

• imageOur day will come:

We went with Dr. Martin and Dr. Neal at the Fertility Center of San Antonio.  By FAR the best in town...highly recommend!!

Avoid...Dr Arredondo at RMA of San Antonio.

Thanks for the all the help ladies.  I was wondering if you could give me some more info in why I should avoid RMA of TX.  This is actuually where my OBGYN referred me to.  I did research and have seen nothing but good reviews.  Can you give me some more information on why you suggest not to use them.  I would like to have all the facts before I make my decision on who to go with.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"