New Jersey Babies
Options

Resort recommendation no more than 2 hrs away

Roughly two hours - - - i know we're all from different parts of Jersey!

Looking for somewhere - maybe in PA that has a pool or a lake, playground, meals included or a kitchenette.  fun family spot with a toddler in mind!

My daughter is 2.  Thanks so much!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Resort recommendation no more than 2 hrs away

• Options

one place that i always wanted to check out that looks amazing  (a lil pricey tho) is:

https://www.covepoconoresorts.com/index.aspx?c=1&source=suiteblowoutsale_U9&promo=suiteblowout

im hoping we end up here for our baby moon  ;o)

have fun!!

• Options
    We went to Cove Haven for our babymoon as well, and I think it is ok.  But it only for a couple not for a family, since children are not permitted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not a huge fan of the poconos in general- but there are some other places in PA/DE you can visit that I like.  There is a place called Longwood Gardens in PA that is nice and you can find shopping and restaurants nearby.  There is Dewey/Rehobeth DE (you can take the Cape May ferry over, which is a nice little ride), and there's lots of dining/shopping/beaches, and of course there is always Cape May itself which I think is cute.  There is also a place in nw NJ called the Crystal Springs resort- I haven't been but my DH has been for golf I think- there's LOTS there on site- golf/spa/good restaurants.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"