Pittsburgh Babies

Local-ish Babymoon

Hi All,

My husband and I are trying to plan a small babymoon.  We're talking leave Friday come back Sunday.  Preferably something within driving distance (4 hours max).  Cost needs to be reasonable.  Any ideas? 

Thanks!

PS- we are NOT campers or people who like to "rough" it

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Local-ish Babymoon

• we are planning something similar.  So far, we've come up with:   Hershey PA, Columbus OH, Washington DC, Gettysburg/Harrisburg, Atlantic City.  Atlantic City is by far the most exciting, but it's a lot farther drive!

Good luck in your planning and have fun!

• I'm one who likes to be pampered when I'm not "roughing it." So I would suggest Seven Springs which always has stuff going on in the summer (concerts, festivals, etc.) as well as a brand new spa.  There is also Bedford Springs, a huge recently restored hotel in Bedford, PA that has a spa.  And of course, Nemacolin.  There are also cute little college towns like Edinboro or State College that are very walking-friendly and are pretty empty during the summer, but have a lot to offer.  Columbus, Oh is a great city to explore.  It really depends what you are looking to do.  Hope this helps!
  • Loading the player...
  • The Annville Inn Bed & Breakfast right near hearshey is FANTASTIC!!!!!! I Loved this place...they have a website...they also will give you directions to do free things...in the parks and to take a drive to the appalacian trail...theres a cute ice cram shop on the way.....its super realxing and fun..It's really nice a relaxing here. My husband and I went last year, the breakfasts they offer are fantastic, the rooms a fabulous too! We stayed int eh secret room with our own entrance, bathroom, and deck. They also have rose gardens on the property an will prepare a picnic for you..we will definietly be going back. Oh and they have a movie theater and will show you a movie at night and provide popcorn...you should totaly go here..the room might be pricy but it includes the pool, and a supper fancy breakfast...and like I said you can do a moive and the free parks, or go get ice cream etc. shop int he little town...it great, great, great!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"