North Dakota Babies
Options

Hi

Hi I have been a lurker random poster on the bump for a while, Im excited to see this board is actually active now. I have a little girl who is 9 months old and I cant wait to talk with you ladies.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi

• Options
    Hi and welcome!  Do you live in ND or are you from here originally?
  • Options
    I live in ND, I have for 25 years.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to the board.  I think everyone is really enjoying the nice weather or else they are fighting floods.  Perhaps when the weather gets cooler, we will get a bit more active again.
  • Options
    I agree I think flood fighting has something to do with it. :(  I'm from Minot (thankfully NOT in the flood zone) but it has been a total mess here and will be for quite a while I'm afraid.... Glad to see more ladies joining!  Welcome!
    image image image BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker DH: 25 Me: 24 *Married April 7, 2007* -Baby #1 due January 2012- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Phil. 4:6
  • Options
    agumagum member
    Lol, the last time I was here, this board was being overrun by girls who had destination weddings and since nobody was ever on here, they kind of took it over for a place to talk.  It was kinda funny to stumble upon though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"