Connecticut Babies
Options

Any CT moms want to learn about Cloth Diapers?

Hi CT moms! I am a consultant for a cloth diapering company, and I'm looking to spread the love of cloth diapers! I am in central CT and available to answer any questions you may have about cloth diapers.

Cloth diapers are budget-friendly, earth-friendly, and better for baby. And of course, they are so cute!

Send me an email at carrie.cdu @ gmail.com Thanks and I look forward to talking to you!

Re: Any CT moms want to learn about Cloth Diapers?

• Options

Hi,

I am currently pregnant with my first child and researching cloth vs. disposable diapers.  I am leaning toward cloth and wondering the best company to go with that services my area. We live in Hebron area.

Thanks,

Melissa

• Options

Hi Melissa, 

Can you email me at carrie.cdu @ gmail.com? I'd be happy to help you!

Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemarie580:

Hi CT moms! I am a consultant for a cloth diapering company, and I'm looking to spread the love of cloth diapers! I am in central CT and available to answer any questions you may have about cloth diapers.

Cloth diapers are budget-friendly, earth-friendly, and better for baby. And of course, they are so cute!

Send me an email at carrie.cdu @ gmail.com Thanks and I look forward to talking to you!

Yeah...you really aren't supposed to be advertising your business in threads......look to the right for business owners that PAID to advertise.  HTH.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"