2nd Trimester

found the cutest crib set!

this is my third LO, but I feel that every child should get all new stuff, within reason of course, but we don't know the sex of the baby yet, we find out on the 18th. But regardless im getting this crib set! I just love it! Boy or Girl i think it will be perfect! oh and the price for the whole the 10pc set, $89!!!! Now you can't beat that! And the cattails are decals you can buy too! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersimage Photobucket

Re: found the cutest crib set!

• 06hoky06hoky member
    Can't really tell what it is but I love the colors!  Where did you find it?
    image Started TTC 11/07 BFP 09/24/08 Miscarriage 09/30/08 First cycle of clomid August 09 Second cycle of clomid September 09 BFP 09/30/09 Miscarriage 10/10/09 Three more rounds of clomid and no success Diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility Abnormal Bleeding for 3 months resulted in D&C but results were normal November 2010 100mg clomid but didn't respond December 2010 forced break for a cyst February 2011 150mg clomid but still no response March 2011 250mg clomid and responded! Ovidrel trigger shot and IUI on March 31 Beta #1 11dpo: 27 Beta #2 15dpo: 85 Beta #3 18dpo 276 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • where did you find this great deal???  Only $89???
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Its by Dk leigh its called pollywog pond and i found it on amazon, i found on a different site a more girly one by the same company, but i think its perfect for either! 

ETA the girly one is called Sweet butterfly 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersimage Photobucket
  • cant make out the finer details but i do love the colors and stripes! what a great deal too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • That's really cute and such a great price! I'll have to go check out Amazon.

December '14 May Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV/Movie Mom - Tara Knowles from Sons of Anarchy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• This is the crib set I have fallen in <3 with!! I am hoping to find it on sale or for a much cheapier price though.image
    pregnancy due date Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageslockhart:
    This is the crib set I have fallen in <3 with!! I am hoping to find it on sale or for a much cheapier price though.image

try amazon! and that is very cute!!!!  

• Slockhart i found it at amazon heres the link,

https://www.amazon.com/Skip-Hop-Treetop-Friends-4-Piece/dp/B004KCT3A2/ref=sr_1_18?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1309456293&sr=1-18

i don't think its a clicky sorry! and i got so much time on my hands right now my LOs are napping so im looking for stuff for myself too!  

• Thanks so much!! I will have to take a peek, funny my kiddo is down for a nap right now too.
    pregnancy due date Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • your welcome!  :)
  • very cute and unique!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • FYI, Baby Gap had some really cute little owl clothes.  not that the baby has to match the nursery or anything, just thought i would mention it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"