Washington Babies
Options

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Options
    I drank beer out of a sippy cup this week. It was all I had available to me at the time :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I kissed a girl last weekend while partaking in some serious adult consumption.
    M + K = 05.16.09 | A.P. = 02.27.11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsKatie:

And the real question is did you like it? Wink 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I looked for this thread all day yesterday because I thought it was Friday. WTH was I thinking?

My FIL was here for 2 weeks and I'll never look at him in the same light again. Must have something to do with the story he told me about a black leather thong and the fact he told me numerous times nobody cares if I clean the house. Umm... how am I nobody? I think he knew he crossed the line because he bought me a ton of wine and pretty much shoved it in my hand each night I got home from work. My mom came to watch the boys yesterday and said my house smelled like a bachelor pad. Now I have the heat on and all the windows open. Gross.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I ate a doughnut and chips for breakfast.  I keep telling myself I'll go back to healthy eating (and continue on my weight loss journey) after LO is born - but I have serious fears that I won't be able to get a handle on just how out of control my eating has gotten.

• Options

imageMrsKatie:

My confession is I love this confession.

• Options
    I'm wering maternity shorts. They are comfy.
  • Options
    imageChubbyCheekiesMom:

imageMrsKatie:

And the real question is did you like it? Wink 

Well, you know... :)  It was okay, not earth shattering and not horrible! 

M + K = 05.16.09 | A.P. = 02.27.11
  • Options

Forclosure proceedings have begun on the house next door. They have it up for short-sale also and keep dropping the price weekly. It is down to well under half of what we paid for our house... it makes me want to walk away too since I know they are renting a bigger, nicer house now for less than what their morgage payment was. I wont... but I want to often.

Also, They have a really beautiful storm door that I totally covet and have many times consider sneaking over and taking it for my own house.

• Options
    I wish I could be a housewife.  Not a SAHM, but a housewife.  Even though being sick sucked, it was nice to be home and get stuff done while Maeve was at daycare.  I wish we could afford both daycare and me not working. 
  • Options
    bunchbunch member

There is a mom in my mommy-n-me gymnastics program that I thought I wanted to be friends with.  I've been developing a sneaky suspicion that she's judging my parenting style.  Today it was confirmed, but I'm a-ok with it.  During class, our olders need to be in the outer room playing/coloring/etc.  They often turn a show on.  DD told me that the other mom came in and told her DD (same age as mine) that "she isn't ready for a show yet" (i.e., not old enough for CLIFFORD!).

I'm so over feeling judged by her.  She can be miss perfect mom, but I don't feel bad that my kid watches the occasional show. Not at all.  And maybe that's the perfect reason to judge me.  Whatev.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Also, I plan on climbing up on top of my house to remove moss/clean gutters this evening, and I also plan on going to happy hour first. Someone MAY want to call and check on me aroud dusk to make sure I answer as I am a known klutz and will be home alone:p

• Options

I finally got my apetite back last night and haven't stopped eating since.  It bums me out because now I should probably start working out again.  Although I know it's not healthy for the baby, I much prefer the "barely any food" plan to the "work out every day" plan to avoid gaining 40 lbs.

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Options
    BSJMMBSJMM member

I have a new addiction, and I don't even care that I am stealing from my toddler.

I dip Costco animal crackers in nutella.....like 40 at a time. SO yummy!

• Options

I really do not like to bring Robbie out to eat with us. He is not well behaved at dinner time and it seems like he will not sit still or eat anything.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • Options

imageMOHjen:
    I wish I could be a housewife.  Not a SAHM, but a housewife.  Even though being sick sucked, it was nice to be home and get stuff done while Maeve was at daycare.  I wish we could afford both daycare and me not working. 

This is my dream.  The lottery fantasy.  I do not get how people say they can get bored if they don't work.  Boring people get bored.

I also fantasize about walking away from my house.  I am desperate for a second bathroom.  I would never do it though.  I am almost at the point of going scorched earth on lifestyle to pay it down so we can move, but I like drinking and new clothes and increasing retirment accounts.

Now I'm worried itskacie is going to fall off her roof. It's a one story, right?

• Options
    imagepreston18:

imageMOHjen:

This is my dream.  The lottery fantasy.  I do not get how people say they can get bored if they don't work.  Boring people get bored.

I also fantasize about walking away from my house.  I am desperate for a second bathroom.  I would never do it though.  I am almost at the point of going scorched earth on lifestyle to pay it down so we can move, but I like drinking and new clothes and increasing retirment accounts.

Now I'm worried itskacie is going to fall off her roof. It's a one story, right?

Yup- one story. I should survive the fall :p And I too dream of a second bathroom... I also pray during windstorms for a tree to land on my house right where the kitchen and bathroom connect. The insurance check could be a big help in getting it!

• Options
    imageBSJMM:

I have a new addiction, and I don't even care that I am stealing from my toddler.

You gotta try pretzels in nutella. Heaven!

• Options

Em has always napped best in her infant carseat. Since we were in an accident with the seat months ago, I cut the straps out and still put her in it during naps.  But she's taking 2-2 1/2 hour naps and waking happy.

I may have crawled into the crib to get Em back to sleep.

We aren't yet at a place that DH & I want things to be with DD's sleep but it's not really terrible either so we haven't changed much.  Since I no longer initiate sleep conversations with others and only share tidbits when the topic does arise I finally felt the need to confess here.

• Options

See below

FFFC is that it had been a while, and well, this was grandma's basement guestroom in Iowa.  While our nephews were upstairs ....  Indifferent

• Options
    imageitskacie:
    Yup- one story. I should survive the fall :p And I too dream of a second bathroom... I also pray during windstorms for a tree to land on my house right where the kitchen and bathroom connect. The insurance check could be a big help in getting it!

I swore this past winter our neighbors dead rotting tree would fall on my house and fantasize about how we could redo things.  DH is handy so we could DIY a lot. and then I imagined the trajectory of the tree as it fell in N's room and we split the removal cost.

Our old shed was insursed for close to $30k and I kept hoping it would burn down before DH spent close to $10k replacing it.

I fear jail too much to commit insurance fraud though.

• Options
    I am sure I just ruined M in some way.  He has been fighting pink eye on and off for 2 weeks, and is now on drops that are actually helping.  He has started fighting me to do them, i just held him down and sat on his chest so I could pry his eyes open and do them.  I feel bad, he was saying "i am not comfortable with this", hopefully it's a lesson and his next dose (4x a day) goes smoother. 
  • Options
    imageBethS2006:

See below

FFFC is that it had been a while, and well, this was grandma's basement guestroom in Iowa.  While our nephews were upstairs ....  Indifferent

Congrats Beth!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageBethS2006:

See below

Woot Woot, so excited for you guys!

• Options

imagecmcmillan:
    I am sure I just ruined M in some way.  He has been fighting pink eye on and off for 2 weeks, and is now on drops that are actually helping.  He has started fighting me to do them, i just held him down and sat on his chest so I could pry his eyes open and do them.  I feel bad, he was saying "i am not comfortable with this", hopefully it's a lesson and his next dose (4x a day) goes smoother. 

Poor guy, but I'm cracking up over "I am not comfortable with this."

imageBethS2006:

See below

Congrats you naughty girl!

• Options
    imageBethS2006:

See below

That's AWESOME! Congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    imageBethS2006:

See below

I wonder how long it'll take Grandma to figure out the timing. You were there for a long visit.

Yay,baby!!!

• Options
    Congratulations Beth!!!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options
    imageBethS2006:

See below

Ahhhhhhhhhh! So excited for you Beth!!! Congrats & holy crap!! 

• Options
    imageitskacie:

Forclosure proceedings have begun on the house next door. They have it up for short-sale also and keep dropping the price weekly. It is down to well under half of what we paid for our house... it makes me want to walk away too since I know they are renting a bigger, nicer house now for less than what their morgage payment was. I wont... but I want to often.

Also, They have a really beautiful storm door that I totally covet and have many times consider sneaking over and taking it for my own house.

• Options
    imageitskacie:

Take the damn door already!!!

Congrats Beth!!!!!!  How exciting!!!!  :)

My FFFC - I put Payton in her first dance class last night and although I'm super excited for her and she absolutely loves it, they don't let parents watch the classes.  I so wanted to take pictures of her in her element and be able to give the family a play-by-play via cam corder.  So I will let her finish this summer session but I plan to look for a place that I can watch her dance (even if it's through a window) in the Fall. 

• Options
    imagepixelvixen:
    imageitskacie:

My FFFC - I put Payton in her first dance class last night and although I'm super excited for her and she absolutely loves it, they don't let parents watch the classes.  I so wanted to take pictures of her in her element and be able to give the family a play-by-play via cam corder.  So I will let her finish this summer session but I plan to look for a place that I can watch her dance (even if it's through a window) in the Fall. 

Dance Elite in Mill Creek in Buffalo Square. That's were Isa goes. :)

Kacie - I will be calling you! 

Beth - Huge congrats!!!! Yes

• Options
    imagepixelvixen:
    imageitskacie:

I almost talked myself into it last week- then she showed up last weekend to mow the lawn!

• Options

Beth! Congratulations! It took me a second to register what you were confessing :-)

My confession: a friend of ours had an affair and they've been working on it since then (Thanksgiving) and she just posted on FB that she is about 13 weeks pregnant. I have a hard time being happy for her. I respect that she told him that they needed to work on things and do counseling, but I think it's ridiculous that she's pregnant this soon. I'm leaving a lot out, but I just have to confess that I'm not happy for her. They already put their two kids through a lot... I feel like a horrible person for even admitting it.

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats, Beth!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've had several naughty dreams this week, and DH wasn't in any of them. Oops!
    Rachael and Tim - est. 10.2.04 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Congrats Beth!!!

Kacie- I'll call you :) 

• Options
    imageVonita:

Em has always napped best in her infant carseat. Since we were in an accident with the seat months ago, I cut the straps out and still put her in it during naps.  But she's taking 2-2 1/2 hour naps and waking happy.

Ben slept in a car seat on teh floor til he was 6 months old!

And BETH!!!  Congratulations! 

• Options
    imageBethS2006:

See below

Congratulations Beth!! Can't wait to hear if Grandma works it out when/where conception was! My Mom was staying with us when we conceived & after the announcement she worked it out!! Bahaha :)

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Options
    imageBSJMM:

I love this confession! I may also soon have a new addiction - love Nutella!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"