Houston Babies

Hormone outrage!!!

ok im a little over 25 weeks and i feel that i'm getting irritated so easily!!!! I freaked out on my sister in law the other day because she kept treating me like i was child and she was telling me that certains things were neccessary and inappropriate for a baby shower......now i feel terrible that i did it but relieved in a sense that i let it out......what should i do, tell her im sorry????? I need some advice ladies!!! She is just as stressed, she is getting married in like 9 weeks!! How terrible am i!!!!!

Re: Hormone outrage!!!

• Why would you not apologize for freaking out on someone for no good reason at all? I'm confused as to why it's even a question of what you should do.

Apologize and get a grip on yourself. Most of us on here have been pregnant and have dealt with the crazy pregnancy hormones. But being pregnant isn't an excuse for being a straight up b!tch and especially isn't an excuse for poor manners.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageKimmer123:

Why would you not apologize for freaking out on someone for no good reason at all? I'm confused as to why it's even a question of what you should do.

Apologize and get a grip on yourself. Most of us on here have been pregnant and have dealt with the crazy pregnancy hormones. But being pregnant isn't an excuse for being a straight up b!tch and especially isn't an excuse for poor manners.

Why don't more women understand this?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • i wasnt being a straight up *** i was sticking up for myself but i'm not one to talk back, i usually keep it in but she makes comments all the time and i had finally had enough. Trust me, im the last person you need to be lecturing to about pregnancy being an excuse but thanks for the post
  • imagebrandonsarah09:
    i wasnt being a straight up *** i was sticking up for myself but i'm not one to talk back, i usually keep it in but she makes comments all the time and i had finally had enough. Trust me, im the last person you need to be lecturing to about pregnancy being an excuse but thanks for the post

You asked for advice and I gave it to you. Stop being a b!tch and apologize. You're welcome.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageKimmer123:

Why would you not apologize for freaking out on someone for no good reason at all? I'm confused as to why it's even a question of what you should do.

The bump needs a Like button. 

After 2 years and 6 IUIs, we did it with IVF w/ ICSI!
    BFP with no treatment!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"