Babies on the Brain

Oh great...

So I took DH's brand new truck this evening while he was out and... hit another truck with it!!

So here I sit at home, stewing about it until he gets home... I'm so nervous about it that i'm feeling ready to throw up. And just after we paid another lady's insurance after I hit her car with mine. Maybe it's time to park the car and walk for a while. lol

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Oh great...

• Maybe you should take a course or two on how to drive.
  • Loading the player...
  • How bad were these accidents? And how far apart?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You might want to invest in a bus pass :P
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not bad accidents at all, just sound bad. We live up in Canada and in January on the ice I slid into another car, and tonight was because of relying on the back up camera, and it not working! Just some scratches and a small dent on the bumper.

And yes... a bus pass would probably be smart. Luckily DH was ok with it, probably more sympathetic cause I was sobbing, but then he saw it and I guess it was worse than he pictured.

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagecurtandjod:

Not bad accidents at all, just sound bad. We live up in Canada and in January on the ice I slid into another car, and tonight was because of relying on the back up camera, and it not working! Just some scratches and a small dent on the bumper.

And yes... a bus pass would probably be smart. Luckily DH was ok with it, probably more sympathetic cause I was sobbing, but then he saw it and I guess it was worse than he pictured.

You depended solely on back up cameras?  I still think you may need to look into  driving classes. 

• Oh I know it's a horrible habit, and i've said that some day I'd smack in to something because of relying on them. So yes, some drivers ed with no camera would probably be beneficial!

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagefredalina:
    How does a back up camera not work? If mine stopped working I would see a black or staticky screen, no?

That's my thought.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have sensors that beep at everything but I don't rely on them.
    MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"