Baby Names
Options

Bianca Micaela...

...wdyt of it? too many vowels? our last name is an italian surname with four syllables that ends with O.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bianca Micaela...

• Options

I love the name Bianca but I think together the whole name is too clunky with the repetitive k sound. I'd choose another middle name unless this has signifigant meaning.

Loss #1 2008, Loss #2 2010, Loss #3 2011, Loss #4 2012, Loss #5 2012
    Loss #6 2014 Loss #7 (chemical) 2014

~DS Born! 2009~
    ~DD Born! 2013~
    ~DD due! 2015~

• Options
    Love it, though I've always spelled it Michaela, which I think I prefer, but it's a minor thing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageManderlin923:

I love the name Bianca but I think together the whole name is too clunky with the repetitive k sound. I'd choose another middle name unless this has signifigant meaning.

Clunky, that's the exact word that comes to mind. I like both names but not together.

2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • Options
    imageSloane99:
    imageManderlin923:

Clunky, that's the exact word that comes to mind. I like both names but not together.

I third this opinion.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I agree with PP.  Bianca is a beautiful name and one of my favorites!  I'd try to find a different middle name.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD #1 born 4/1/2012
    My Married Bio 

• Options
    No, I don't like it together. I love Micaela as a first name. If you go with Bianca I would pick a different sounding mn.

• Options
    Bianca is nice.  The combo is not nice.  Did you mean Michaela?  Either way, I don't think it works.
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am not a fan of Micaela, but I love Bianca.
  • Options
    Here's another vote for Bianca, and against Micaela. Since Bianca is very fancy, I'd go with a simple middle name, like Bianca Lane or something.

• Options

Like Bianca

Like Michaela (spelled this way)

Not together.

my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"