2nd Trimester
Options

XP: Chiropractors are awesome in pregnancy!

I just thought I would share this with 2nd tri because it has helped me SO much.

This is my second pregnancy. With my first, I had a ton of back, leg, and foot pain in the later part of my pregnancy. I was miserable all of the time. This time I decided to try going to the chiropractor once a week throughout my pregnancy. I can't believe what an AMAZING difference it has made! I feel like a whole new person. Seriously. I was expecting the 3rd trimester to be miserable. But I feel good, and I'm actually able to sleep at night, which I could never do when I was pg with DS.

I would highly suggest giving a chiropractor a try if you never have. I started in the 2nd tri and I'm so glad that I did!

Re: XP: Chiropractors are awesome in pregnancy!

• Options
    seconding this in general. i love my chiro SO much. he's made a huge difference in my life in general and i only wish i had the time to see him more often. just be sure to do your research and find a reputable one. there are, admittedly, some sketchy ones out there, but there are also really awesome docs. mine is honestly the best doctor i've ever had, regardless of type of practice. when i injured my knee several years ago, he was able to get me back up and walking the next day and worked on it to get me even better than i was before. based on what was going on, a regular doc probably would have advised surgery and had me off my feet a lot longer.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker White Knot

• Options
    ah yes! I was in a pretty bad car accident a couple years ago and when my back pain became unbearable to the point of not even getting out of bed I decided to see a chiropractor. it is truly amazing. i need to keep going, he's just so far away, but I agree its totally worth it.
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree!!!!  I have only had back pains when pg, but last time so far this time - the chiro is the best thing going!!!
  • Options
    I am going next week for the first time ever - I am so hopeful!!

• Options
    i'll be going to my chiro for my whole pregnancy and i'm sooooo glad i made that decision, come every other wednesday!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I've been going to my Chiro since before I knew I was pregnant.  It's helped with everything! 
    TTC since June/09.
    1st cycle diagnosed with slight hypothyroidism. Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    2nd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    3rd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, ovulated with out tigger. BFN
    4th cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFP!!!
    EDD 12/31/2011 ----- actual birthday 01/05/2012

Surprise BFP! - EDD 10/14/2013

Our little boy is on the way!

Lilypie - (Qxvc)

View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (BW9K)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"