Pregnant after IF
Options

One more post-so sorry! Britax stroller...

Who is getting or has the britax b ready? I just found a new, un-opened britax b ready for 265 on craigslist.

It seems to be a great deal. What do you think? If you have one, do you love it?

I've researched this stroller a lot but didn't really want to spend that much.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: One more post-so sorry! Britax stroller...

• Options

We're getting the b-agile when it comes out in a few weeks. I felt the b-ready was too expensive.

Good luck deciding!

• Options
    marshtmarsht member
    That is what we have. I LOVE it! We got it during the free ride event and got a free second seat since we hope to start treatments again when K is a year old. The basket is huge and steers so easily even with one hand. I love too that the seat can go forward of backwards and sits up super high. RIght now we are using it with the car seat adaptor for our keyfit- super sturdy and easy to use. The Britaz infant seats snap right in if you have one. The one negative is it doesn't fold up small. I drive an SUV so no problem. 265 is a really great deal too! FWIW- We had a sticky break and had to call customer service- They were awesome and sent a new stroller and a return label for the old one that came in 2 days. 

Married in 2/2006, TTC since 3/09 with Endo stage 4(DX 1999) and PCO (DX 2010), DEC, LAP and 2 rounds of Depo Lupron

• 2/10: IUI #1: Clomid 100mg= BFN
    • 3/10- 5/10: IUI #2 Clomid 150mg; IUI #2.2: gonalf, lupron; IUI #2.3: 2 rounds of 5mg Femara=All cancelled for nonresponse
    • 6/10 -IUI#2.4: gonalf, ganirelix, estrace, ovidrel, endometrium- early M/C
    • 8/10- IUI #3: gonalf, ganirelix, ovidrel, estrace, endometrium, lovenox, hcg boosters= BFP;  Beta#1=179, Beta#2= 360, Beta#3=1775; 1 perfect little HB!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP 2/13!B- M/C 7w 4D, D+C 3/13

Surprise BFP 6/13! - Blighted Ovum found at 7w, D+C 6/28

Surprise BFP 8/13!- Hopefully third time is the charm!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrs.Bond:

We're getting the b-agile when it comes out in a few weeks. I felt the b-ready was too expensive.

Good luck deciding!

That is a cool stroller. I love the price too!

• Options

imagemarsht:
    That is what we have. I LOVE it! We got it during the free ride event and got a free second seat since we hope to start treatments again when K is a year old. The basket is huge and steers so easily even with one hand. I love too that the seat can go forward of backwards and sits up super high. RIght now we are using it with the car seat adaptor for our keyfit- super sturdy and easy to use. The Britaz infant seats snap right in if you have one. The one negative is it doesn't fold up small. I drive an SUV so no problem. 265 is a really great deal too! FWIW- We had a sticky break and had to call customer service- They were awesome and sent a new stroller and a return label for the old one that came in 2 days. 

Thank you so much. I have an SUV too so it shouldn't be a big deal. I think it's worth looking at since I've been so indecisive about our stroller purchase.

• Options
    I looked at this one and decided on the City Select only because I didn't like the second seat option on the B-Ready (it's more of a rumble seat).  But that is a stellar price for brand new... it might have changed my mind.
  • Options
    We didn't like it, but only because of where the second seat is and we didn't like that for the twins and that fact that my husband had a very difficult time closing it because he doesn't a have thumb on one hand...two very unique situations.  I loved how smooth it drove and if our situations were different, we would consider it.  And that price can't be beat!  I would go for it!
    TTC #1 since 4/09
    2/21/11: IVF #1 Begins and results in TWINS!
    11/4/11: The twins are born at 36w4d!
    11/5/11: We said goodbye to our sweet baby girl as she was born with multiple complications and a severe heart defect, Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"