Parenting
Options

XBox Kinect

Anyone have this? We just visited a friend who has this and the kids loved it. Just wondering if it's something they'll stay interested in or if your kids got bored quickly with it.

Re: XBox Kinect

• Options
    We have it, it is some what like the Wii, fun for a while then they lose interest. But like the Wii, he usually goes back to it... eventually. It is better then your traditional video game, really gets him moving, and us.

• Options
    We have it, they mostly watch netflix on it.  Confused I think we'll use it a lot more this winter, we didn't get it until April so we haven't played too many games on it yet.
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My kids seem to take it in spells.  They will be obsessed/play it constantly for a few days and then not play it at all for a week.  It is great for rainy days though when they can't go outside.  DH and I play it quite a bit too after the kids are in bed.  I'm a huge Michael Jackson fan and we both love to dance so we play the Dance Central and MJ Experience game a lot.  I'd buy it again if I could go back. 

ETA: don't waste your money on the Kinectimals game.  The girls wanted it so badly and they only played it the day they got it.  It is soooo boring.  Even for my 4 year old.  Snoozefest.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    justEKjustEK member
    imagewifetoawookie:

ETA: don't waste your money on the Kinectimals game.  The girls wanted it so badly and they only played it the day they got it.  It is soooo boring.  Even for my 4 year old.  Snoozefest.  

Good to know! I was looking at it to add on. 

Thanks for the responses!

• Options
    We have it and DD and us really still love it. We play it all the time. DD really loves the dance central and the Sports - she's a great bowler.
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"