Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro..and Thank you

First of all, I wanted to say Thank you to all of you who share your stories and feelings about your loss. I have been reading them for awhile and have not had enough courage to post and introduce myself. Reading your posts has helped me so much the past couple weeks. It has helped me to not feel so alone in this sad journey. Our daughter was born at 20.5 weeks on May 22nd. I went to the ER with a little bleeding. After an exam they determined I was 5 cm and my bag had ruptured. I stayed a week in the hospital hoping for a miracle. She was born on that Sunday and we buried her on Wednesday. Wow... that was hard to even type out.The Doctors think I had either pre term labor or an incompetent cervix. I am just looking for support and some buddies to carry me through this horrible time.  *** HUGS to everyone here**
June Ann 5/22 at 20.5 weeks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Intro..and Thank you

• Options
    So sorry Hun..hugs right back atcha.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  We lost our LO @ 18 weeks.  They think I may have been leaking fluid as a result of incompetent cervix/pre-term labor and not noticed.  When they did the u/s to confirm there wasn't a heartbeat, there was very little fluid surrounding the baby.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I understand the courage it takes to post for the first time. Thank you for sharing your daughter's story with us.
    TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope that you are able to find some comfort here during this difficult time. 
    Married my best friend 6/28/08
    DD born 4/3/10 BFP 4/9/11 missed mc @10w4d- forever loved
    BFP 8/21/11 EDD 4/29/12
    imageimageimage Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss.  I'm glad you feel ready to join us on the board now.  I know it has helped me very much to find a group of ladies who are in tune with what I'm feeling when no one else seems to understand. 
    Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • Options
    so sorry for your loss.  noone should have to go through that.  I hope you get some support from the ladies on this board...everyone is great.  my thoughts are with you.
    Chemical Pregnancy 2001, Married 8/8/09, TTC April 2011, BFP 5/8/11, Missed M/C @ 9wk5d, D&C 6/21/11 BFP 11/13/11 Chase Everett born at 29wks 0 days on 5/7/12 at 2 lbs 14 oz, 14 1/2 inches long.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss!
    TTC #1 since 5/10 BFP 4/9/11 Natural M/C 5/15/11 Hypothyroidism and PCOS Clomid 1/13...
  • Options

I'm glad you found the strength to post. While no one ever wants to be here, this is a warm, supportive place to find comfort and enjoy not feeling alone. I'm very sorry for your loss.

((hugs)) 

"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight."
    BabyFruit Ticker}
    BFP #1: 6/10/11 Natural m/c 6/20/11
    BFP #2: 8/30/11 Vanishing Twin diagnosed at 8 weeks, DS born 5/6/12 
    BFP #3: 5/24/14 stick, baby, stick! Beta 1 (16dpo): 645, Beta 2 (18dpo): 1652
    Heartbeat 179 at 8w5d grow, baby, grow!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Welcome.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you find comfort and support with this board.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss! Welcome to the Board...you'll find plenty of support and buddies here! Big hugs to you 
  • Options
    I am so sorry for what you are going through.  I hope you are able to find some healing and support here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married 10/24/09
    DS 4/2/13
  • Options
    My thoughts are with you. I'm sorry that you are here but it provides an amazing support network and has been helping me through my own loss. I hope it helps you as well. *HUGS*
    BFP 5.04.11 | EDD 1.17.11 | missed MC 5.27.11 found at 6.16.11 imageimageimage ?PAL/PGAL Welcome?
  • Options

Welcome to the club that no one wants to be in.  I am so, so sorry for the loss of your baby.  We are all here for you for whatever you need.  It is a long road, but you will make it....and the support here helps more than I ever imagined.

Hugs to you,

Jenn

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Options

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss ((big hugs))

I, too, was nervous about my initial post. I did a lot of reading before I actually posted on the board for the first time and since then have had a great feeling of relief that there are women out there that understand what we're all going through.

I hope you find continued support on this board.

BFP 5/22/11 Beta #1 400s; Beta #2 500s; U/S 7w1d nothing in Uterus; Beta #3 300s; Beta #4 400s; U/S 6/10/11 diagnosed ectopic, receieved methotrexate; Beta #5 600s; Beta #6 265; Emergency laparoscopy led to right tube Salpingectomy @11w1d 6/22/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"