2nd Trimester
Options

Pain on lower left side of stomach

This morning I woke up with a strong pain in my stomach. I thought maybe it was the way I was laying but when I tried to move the pain got worse. My husband just got out of the military so my health insurance was dropped and my new insurance doesn't become effective until July 7th so I can't go and see my doctor about it. I don't think it's gas because I'm not bloated. Anyone else get this at all? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pain on lower left side of stomach

• Options
    I had some pain like that too, if feels like stretching pains. Most likely round ligament pain if it only lasts a few minutes. OR a dull pain that lasts a while.
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

imageimage

I'm a Dork. I Can't Wait for Dumb and Dumber To!

ME 28 - DH 30 ♥♥Married 7/25/2009♥♥
    Father's Day 2014 - 6/15/14 BFP!
    DD Born 12/8/2011 I Love my Mini-Me

• Options
    Oddly enough I had the same pain last night. Like a sharp pain in my lower left side that comes and goes. Hurt most when I tried to roll over. It is most likely ligament pain. I'm not going to worry about it. I've had a lot of ligament pain over the last few weeks. Just everything stretching so baby can keep growing which is a great thing:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, I've been having round ligament pain the past few weeks when I get up quickly or sneeze but it's always been in my pelvic area. This didn't feel like that. Hmmm I guess I'll never know. Thanks ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It also can be pain from your uterus stretching. I read somewhere on the bump that stomach pain in the 2nd trim is uterus stretching and changing to accommodate growing baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"