2nd Trimester
Options

Happy (early) Canada Day, my fellow Canucks!

I'm guessing most of us won't be around tomorrow as we'll be celebrating our beautiful country!

I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend - I'm jealous of those of you going away to cottages or lake houses. We'll be hanging back at home since DH is prepping for surgery on Monday. We'll definitely be partaking in local Canada Day festivities, fireworks, and hopefully some good Canadian eats...did someone say peameal bacon and poutine?????? Oh, and how could I forget butter tarts?!?!?

What are you guys doing for the holiday?

Me: 35 I DH: 38
*TW loss and children mentioned*
DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

Re: Happy (early) Canada Day, my fellow Canucks!

• Options

Happy Canada Day! We will be spending the day visiting relatives in Saskatchewan and hopefully sneaking into town for the parade. I painted my finger nails and toes bright red in celebration.

I hope everyone has an awesome long weekend eh!

• Options

We currently live in NY, but are going to move back to Canada sometime next year. We're leaving in a little bit to head up to Calgary to stay and visit some of our relatives. I'm not sure what they have in store for us, but I'm sure we'll have a blast. I definitely look forward since we haven't been up there in years.

Happy Canada Day!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Happy Canada Day!!! I love this country, after living away for a few years I have come to love it that much more, I still get all teary eyed when I hear the anthem.

Tomorrow we may be heading to the river, ILs are coming on Sat and DS's 2nd birthday party is on Sunday. Action packed weekend for us.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    tosh24tosh24 member
    imagemrs.tashnash:

Happy Canada Day!!! I love this country, after living away for a few years I have come to love it that much more, I still get all teary eyed when I hear the anthem.

Tomorrow we may be heading to the river, ILs are coming on Sat and DS's 2nd birthday party is on Sunday. Action packed weekend for us.

I thought I was the only one! I feel silly when it happens, but I feel so proud and so blessed to be Canadian. I have family in a few different countries and while I am proud of my heritage, I am so happy and so thankful that both my parents' families chose to immigrate to Canada so that I could grow up in such a wonderful place :)

Have fun with your DS's b-day party!

Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Options

Happy Canada Day!

We are headed to the cottage on Lake Huron. We took Monday off also so a 4 day weekend! We plan on reading by the lake and watching the fireworks in town.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Happy Canada Day to you guys too!! There's a carnival held every year in Port Dalhousie so we may take the kids there and then some fireworks. The rest of the weekend will be spent cleaning and organizing.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    Happy Canada Day everyone! I am trying to find a red shirt for tomorrow that will fit my bump!
  • Options
    Happy Canada Day!!  Yay!!  I love this holiday!  We spend the day at a free event in our city.  Jann Arden is singing at the free show!  I love her.  And there are carnival rides...(I know I can't ride them), tons of food and other great things!  Happy long weekend too!
    TTC since June/09.
    1st cycle diagnosed with slight hypothyroidism. Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    2nd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    3rd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, ovulated with out tigger. BFN
    4th cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFP!!!
    EDD 12/31/2011 ----- actual birthday 01/05/2012

Surprise BFP! - EDD 10/14/2013

Our little boy is on the way!

Lilypie - (Qxvc)

View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (BW9K)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"