2nd Trimester
Options

Not RLP... what is it?

I'm trying to get in to see my dr, but was hoping someone here has experienced this and has some insight to calm my nerves a bit.

Last night I had an insane sharp shooting pain on my lower left side (kinda where I'd imagine my ovary is?). It hurt really bad, almost like a charlie horse or something. When I got up tis morning its still there. I took some tylenol and it seems to have dulled the pain a lot, but it still hurts (before the tylenol I was nearly in tears.) I called the dr because I'd rather be safe than sorry, I'm hoping its just a pulled muscle or something from getting off the couch... but its making me very nervous! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Not RLP... what is it?

• Options
    QmommyQmommy member
    It could be that you have a cyst on your ovary.  Have you talked to someone at the dr. office to see if they could give any insight?  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I had the EXACT same thing yesterday. It was a sharp pain that would come and go, and lasted for most of the day. It was almost like a really sharp ovulation pain???  My doc said take some tylenol and call if it got worse. I haven't had any today (knock on wood) so I don't know if it was an intestine that got pinched or my ovary getting mad about something (I know I didn't have any cysts - I've had multiple u/s since BFP).  Please let me know if you find out that it is something different, I'd love to know, and I hope yours goes away too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I went in and basically what she said is that one of my muscles is getting a "charlie horse" because its not wanting to stretch for whatever reason. She recommended relaxing and taking it easy as well as tylenol and warm baths. She said it could last a couple days or a couple weeks depending on when that muscle decides to loosen up... yeah... We did listen to the hb and baby sounds just fine so that was a huge relief.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"