Washington Babies
Options

NBR: dinner out in Bellevue? Recs?

DH and I are not fabulous about organizing dates and haven't gone to dinner without kids since we moved to Bellevue (4 months ago).  Sooo, his birthday is next week and I don't know where to take him!  Any ideas?

He likes italian, sushi, french, and "california/west coast"- don't know what that's called (fresh, local ingredients/ simple dishes).

TIA!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: NBR: dinner out in Bellevue? Recs?

• Options
    Ann there is a fabulous Italian place in downtown redmond called Tropea that we went to with my mom for her birthday last night.  Its our fav italian place around, the prices are really reasonable, food is fantastic and its pretty romantic!   For Sushi our fav place is "I Love Sushi" on lake bellevue.  There are two locations but the one on the water is fun to sit outside on a nice day! 
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • Options
    For a fancy ish date I'd go to Pearl in Lincoln Square. Purple is always a favorite. Black Bottle is really good and it's all small plates to share. Monsoon is really yummy Asian.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love Lot 3 or El Goucho. For sushi a good date place is Nomu which the name of the bar inside boom noodle and blue chat Bellevue square.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    Daniel's Broiler in Bellevue is my fav., but it doesn't necessarily fit what you seemed interested in in the original post. 
    T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
  • Options

imagebaby_austin7/25:
    Daniel's Broiler in Bellevue is my fav., but it doesn't necessarily fit what you seemed interested in in the original post. 

Daniel's is effing amazing.  And I also love Tropea, such good Italian food! 

image Visit The Nest!

• Options
    Lot No 3, Purple Cafe, Black Bottle, Daniel's.....
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Couple other ideas - there's a new(ish) dumpling house across the skybridge at the mall, it's called Din Tai Fung.  Kind of fun if you're into dim sum type places:

https://www.dintaifungusa.com/en/en_contact01_sea.html

There's also a dinner & movie spot in Redmond I believe, I've never been but I hear it's nice.  It's one of those swanky places with plush chairs and they bring you dinner and cocktails while you watch the movie.  I think it's a little pricey for tickets but might be fun for a birthday, especially if you need to be quick for a babysitter.  I think it's either Gold Class or Ipic theater?

-Deborah

• Options
    bunchbunch member
    Thank you all!  We've both resolved to have more dates so I'll use the whole list eventually!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagecwhip77:

Couple other ideas - there's a new(ish) dumpling house across the skybridge at the mall, it's called Din Tai Fung.  Kind of fun if you're into dim sum type places:

https://www.dintaifungusa.com/en/en_contact01_sea.html

There's also a dinner & movie spot in Redmond I believe, I've never been but I hear it's nice.  It's one of those swanky places with plush chairs and they bring you dinner and cocktails while you watch the movie.  I think it's a little pricey for tickets but might be fun for a birthday, especially if you need to be quick for a babysitter.  I think it's either Gold Class or Ipic theater?

I think Gold Class closed. 

• Options
    Gold Class closed, reopened as iPic.  Seems to be the same concept.  There's another smaller one in RTC too that's nice, not sure if it's still open.  It was on the east side of the mall, facing Macy's. 
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"