North Carolina Babies
Options

Moving to Cary, NC

Hi there!!! I am hoping you guys may have some advice.

My husband, my 7 month old and I are relocating to the Raliegh area. We are mostly looking at Cary. Right now we own a home and are selling and are planning on getting an apartment when we 1st move down. We obviously want to make sure we love it before buying a new home.

Last week we drove through and love the area. We did look at a few places. Does anyone have any suggestion on good apartments? We also have 2 dogs. They all seem like great communities, but really there are so many.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Moving to Cary, NC

• Options

I lived in apartment complexes in Raleigh - but I'll share the locations with you. I lived at Regatta at Lake Lynn which is in a nice area but I think a little pricier than others around it. Cumberland Cove is right next store and we lived there for about 2 years and loved it. We had a huge floor plan. Both communities were quiet and right along the Lake Lynn Park, which has a walking trail around it. Lake Lynn has a playground and so did Cumberland Cove. That whole area of North Raleigh (the 27613 zip code) is really nice, and close to the 2 major highways (540 & 440). 

Depending on your price range, you may be able to find a rental home/townhome. I have a few friends who live in apartments in Cary if you would like me to ask which communities.

GL! This is a great area, your family will love it!

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options

Any idea which part of Cary you want to move to? I live in the Western side and really love it. I'm 10 minutes from Southpoint Mall, Brier Creek, and Beaver Creek Commons (three large shopping areas). Plus, it's near I-40 and I-540, so I can get to a lot of places pretty quickly. These apartments are in that area and look nice: https://www.traditionatstonewater.com/

Good luck with your search!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    di1010di1010 member
    imageuncjules:

Any idea which part of Cary you want to move to? I live in the Western side and really love it. I'm 10 minutes from Southpoint Mall, Brier Creek, and Beaver Creek Commons (three large shopping areas). Plus, it's near I-40 and I-540, so I can get to a lot of places pretty quickly. These apartments are in that area and look nice: https://www.traditionatstonewater.com/

Good luck with your search!

On our drive through last week, that is one of the places we stopped at. We also stopped at Alxan Panther Creek and The Park at Crossroads. They all look so nice, but we don't know what is a better area.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"